growing up twins

Lily:* looking at ren and mika*" you two are growing up so fast" Jon:"I know babe they just turned one not too long ago" Lily:"yes they did and carla she is still growing up hanging out with her friend and that boyfriend of hers" Jon:"I know babe and it stills scares me that she is still growing up soon she will be done with high school an she will get a job,a house or an apartment,a car and a family of her own soon but she is still young" Lily:"your right jon she is still young but I know that we both don't like the idea of her growing up but we can't stop it" Jon:"yeah you are right lily" Carla:*comes home*"hi mom and dad"*hugs lily,her siblings then hugs her dad tightly and smiles* Lily:*smiles*"I always know that she is a daddy's girl" Carla:" I love you too mom" Lily:"I know baby"/time skills to when the twins are two years old/ Carla:*puts two small cupcakes in front of her little brother and sister*
"happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday to Ren and Mika happy birthday to you" Ren:*eats his cupcake* Mika:*eats her cupcake* Carla:*smiles*"mom and dad said they are sorry that they missed your birthday well it's because of their job they will be back home soon and they will be here for your next birthday I promise" Ren:"I wove u big sis" Mika:"I wove u big sis"*they smiles* Carla:"I love both of you too"
/time skip to when the twins are three years old/ Carla:*puts her siblings in her dad  car*"you two excited for your first day if pre-school?" Ren:"no I scared" Mika:"me too!" *looks at her* Carla:"aww it's okay to be scared that's why you two have your favorite toys with you" Jon:"your big sister when she was your age she was scared to go to school" Mika:"weally?" Ren:"you were scared too?"*they both looked at her* Carla:"yes when I was your age I was scared too but then dad said that I can take my favorite toy with me for the first few days the I stopped bring my favorite toy and I  started to play with the toys at school but I always knew that dad would come back for me and he will come back for you" Ren:*smiles at her * Mika:"thaxk u sis" Carla:"no problem" Jon:"how about this you go to school and I will take you to go get pizza" Ren and Mika:"yay!" Jon:*drives them off to school*/time skip to when the twins are four years old/ lily:*hugs ren and mika*"hello my babies did you two have fun with your grandpa and your grandfather" Mika:"yes mama I had alot of fun I backed cookies with grandpa!" Ren:"I had fun too i went to look around a tea shop and it was awesome withgrandfather he loves tea"  Lily:*giggles*"sounds like you too   had a lot of fun" Jon:"sounds like fun" Ren:"hey were is big sister?"*looking for her* Mika:"yeah were is she?" Lily:*looks at jon with sadness in her eyes* Jon:"your big sister got into a fight with me and your mom so she moved out of the house and she is living with her boyfriend " Ren:*is sad* Mika:"so she is gone she is ever going to come back?" Lily:"we don't know yet but come on let's go inside and eat dinner" Ren and Mika:"okay mama"/time skip to when the twins are five years old/ Ren:*is outside with his sister mika and they are just looking around waiting for their big sister to come back home* Lily:*on the phone with carla*"sweetheart it's been a year since you left us and every your little brother and sister go outside and wait for you to come home they miss you so much carla please just come and see them" Jon:*watching the twins outside*
Lily:*comes outside*"she is not coming I tired everything for her to come and see them" Mika:"it's okay mama big sister is still probably mad at whatever you got mad at her for we will be fine" Ren:"yeah were are fine we have you and dad" Jon:"they are right" Lily:" I know that"< they all sat together outside looking at nature >