baby Ren and Molly

Jon:* kiss her head*"I love you lily  you are a very strong woman " Lily:" I got the perfect names for them Ren Joseph Moxley and Molly Ella Moxly" Jon:" they are perfect" Carla:*wakes up from her nap and gets up and walks over to them*"aww they are so cute mom" Lily:"yes they are my beautiful girl" Jon:*puts his hands on carla shoulders* Ren:*opens his eyes and smiles* Carla:"hey look he is like a mini version of dad"Molly:*opens her eyes* Carla:"they are twins so it makes sense why they would look like" Lily:"yes it would make sense if they looked a like they are brother and sister" Jon:" they are so beautiful"
Carla:"what are their names? are they named after someone like me?* looks at them* Jon:"yes they are" Lily:" your brother Ren is short for your grandpa name my dad name is Eren so Ren"
Carla:"wow that is so cool what about my sister?" Lily:"your sister name is Molly she is not named after anyone *smiles* Carla:"I like those names who am I named after?" Jon:"well you are named after your mom grandma your grandpa mom her name was Carla so your mom and I decided to name you after her" Carla:"wow that's cool what are their middle names and mine?" Lily:"your  brother middle name is Joseph and your sister middle name is ella and your middle name is Marie" Carla:"I like their middle names but why Marie for my middle name?" Lily:"your father gave you that middle name" Carla:"you gave me my middle name?" Jon:"yes I did late one night me and your mom was watching a Disney movie with cats in it and the baby girl kitten was name marie and I said to your mom Carla Marie Moxley and well she loved it so much"*looks at her* Carla:*smiling*"I like my middle name because I know that it's from one of the characters from one of my favorite Disney characters" *hugs him* Jon:*hugs her back* Lily:" hey babe your other kids want a hug"
Carla:*hugs her sister and brother* Jon:"aww that is cute" Lily:"yes that is cute" *looking at carla sitting down holding her baby brother and sister* Carla:"I love you both so much I will protect you both and when you go to school and if someone is being mean to you then you come and tell me and dada and we will take care of it alright  me and dad will protect you two" Ren:*smiles at her* Molly:* smiles at her* Carla:*looks at them and smiles* "I'll take that as a yes"