Jon Mox?

a few weeks later young lily was I'm her bedroom doing her make up when she got an alert in her phone
Lily: hmm what's this ?*looks at her phone * the alert is that Jon Mox video for AEW lily: "Jon Mox?hmm" * goes on her phone*" oh he is dean Ambrose now I get it "*watches the video * Lily:"wow that was amazing" *smiles and looks at all her pictures of him on her phone* lily:"sighs I would love to met him one day  he is the reason why I got into wrestling I even practiced his famous wrestling move sighs "*look at the poster of him that she hid from her parents by the door * lily:"I  hope that I get to marry you and become lily Moxley" *walks in because she is lily twin they share a room* Milly : "well if you marry him then I am marrying Seth Rollins" *smiles* Lily : "okay sister" *smiles plays the Shield them song *^Seria Hotel India Echo Lima Delta Sheild ^ Lily:" well I am excited milly I can't wait to see him in action when stars wrestling " Milly:" well jon is sexy for you but seth is sexy for me" lily:"yeah but jon is everything for me"*looks at the pictures on her phone * Lily: *watches his video over and over again *" hmmm so sexy"  Milly: "lily focus on your school work you can day dream about Jon another day" lily:*looks at her*" yeah your right sis I will start doing my homework because I want to get good grades in school so I will work "*starts working on her homework *{3 hour later } Lily: " finally I am done with my homework yay!"*smiles and looks outside * lily:"awe time for bed already well I will have good dreams tonight "*gets changed into her pjs which she made the shorts were black with the word MOX on her butt and her shirt was red and black with his symbol on her shirt and his name on her back and and she gets into bed and looks at her sister who is sleeping and shuts the lights off * Lily:" good night mily and good night Jon Moxley "*falls asleep *