first date

Lily:*looking at her self in the mirror * " Jon would love this outfit on me "* she is wearing light blue short shorts that are ripped at the bottom she is wearing a black belt and a black shirt she is also wearing black high boots with a heel she is wearing sliver earrings and she has a black bracelet for her nails are dark blue and her make has has dark blue eyeshadow with a little bit of black eyeshadow and she has purple eyeliner on her bottom of her eyes and black mascara and she has pink lipstick on her lips*  Erica:" you look beautiful sister " Rosy:" you do look beautiful are you ready for your date ?" Milly:" wow lily your make up looks beautiful it really brings out your purple eyes " Lily:" thank you well I should be going soon" * looking at herself * Erica:" well dante said that he is downstairs waiting for you" Rosy:"go on my sister" Milly:" here she comes!" Lily:*walks downstairs and smiles * Jon:*looks at her and smiles and gets up and grabs her hand * Jon:  " you ready to go " Lily:" yes I am ready to go "*grabs his hand*^they get to the park and sits together and have a picnic instead of going out ^ Jon:" do you like it here lily?" Lily:" yes I love it here "*eating pizza * Jon:" I'm glad I made that pizza homemade and i also made chocolate covered strawberries and i have purple grape fanta for you my love " Lily:" that's my favorite drink thank you jon "*grabs the soda and starts drinking it* Jon:" I am glad that you like it lily "*puts the soda down and kisses her *Lily:*eyes wide but closed them and kisses him back * Jon:*pulls away  and smiles at her * Lily:" that was my first kiss" Jon:" good I will give you as many kisses that you want "[time skip to three years of dating  ] Jon:" tomorrow is  the day dante tomorrow I am going to ask your sister to marry me " Dante:" you go for it man "*puts hand on his shoulder*