i do

Erica:*helping lily into her dress* Rosy:" wow you looks very beautiful little sis" Milly:" yeah she looks so beautiful "《her dress is long has white laces on her sides and has white shoes her hair is made in a bun and her makeup she has light pink eyeshadow and light pink lipstick 》 Lily:" do you think that Jon will like it?"Erica:" yes he will love your dress lily " Rosy: " girl he is going to have a nosebleed when he sees you" Milly:" he is going to love it now come on lets go get you married sister "<they get to the doors and lily sisters are her bridesmaids of course and a close friend of the family daughter Odette is the main of honor because he sisters wouldn't do it and the door opens as the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked in and then the wedding song starts as lily is being walked out by her father and he hands her over to Jon and he goes sits next to his husband > priest:" dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join the marriage between Jonathan good and Lily Ackerman and if their is anyone who would like to object please do now or forever hold your peace"( no said nothing) priest:" alright good now the vows that both Jon and lily have wrote themselves so jon will say his vows first then lily " Jon:" lily from the first time that I met you I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you  and when we went on our first date with you and I saw how in that sexy outfit you wore for our first date and I  love you so much and I am happy with you i love you so much lily Ackerman my beautiful water lillie" Lily:" jon the first time that I saw you i  was already in love with you and on our first date it was romantic and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you my mox " priest: now rings *smiles * now jon repeat after me I Jonathan Good promise to love you lily Ackerman for the rest of my life and love you an  in sickness and I heath and to death to us part " Jon:" I Jonathan Good promise to love you lily Ackerman for the rest of my life and love you an in sickness and in health and death to us part"*puts the ring on her finger * priest: " lily repeat after me I lily Ackerman promise to love you Jonath Good for  the rest of my life and love you an  in sickness and in health  and death to us part " Lily:" I lily Ackerman promise to love you Jonathan good for the rest of my life and love an in   sickness and in health and do death to us part "* puts the ring on his finger * priest: do you jonath good take lily Ackerman to be your wife ?" Jon:" I do " priest:" do you lily Ackerman take Jonathan good as your husband?" Lily:" I do " priest :" you may now kiss the bride * Jon and lily *kissed each other * priest: " I pronounce to you Mr and Mrs. Good"
~ Bridesmaids/ maid of honor
1 Milly Ackerman 
2 erica Ackerman
3 rosy Ackerman
4 melody Jones
5 mila bott
6 odette smith
~ groomsmen /best man
1 Seth Rollins
2 Edward Ackerman
3 James Hoover
4  Oliver Ackerman
5 Dante Ackerman
6 Roman Reigns
Flower girl and ring bear
Amy alert and Jack Kierstin