"LOOSING HER PREVIEW?"

A/N: So um yeah i jumped ahead 2 years (from choosing him) for this one but yeah enjoy this little preview i guess you can call it 😂🖤

•ELENAS POV•

"Do you think everyone's asleep"

"They can't be it's only early" i mumbled looking at the dorms through the truck window.

Even with dad giving me his truck we still spent most the time taking Bakugou's bike wherever we went.

Although it had been raining all day, even now in the dark i could still see it running down the windows and soaking the ground.

"We can't hide in here all night"

"They don't know when the dinner finished, for all they know we could still be there" Bakugou said pulling his tie loose so it looked lazy and untidy as Todoroki would say.

It was Bakugou's 18th birthday today and he wanted to be as far away from the dorms as possible.

He took off right at the crack of dawn leaving me to be bombarded by Mina and the boys when they came screaming into his room this morning.

"So how's it feel to be dating an older man" he mocked causing me to hit his shoulder.

"Let's go there's no lights on you can just sneak back into your room without anyone even seeing you" i said pushing the passenger door open.

"I'm not sure how i feel about dating a younger girl"

"Oh please, You've been dating a younger girl since you were 16" i muttered grabbing his hand to drag him into the dorms.

The past two years went by a lot quicker than i expected, i always thought the years spent at UA would take forever but it feels like our time here gets closer to an end faster than it should.

Not even a month after me and Bakugou sorted things out rumours had spread of a new young couple at UA, not long after that Momo and Todoroki got caught in public which started new rumours of another couple.

Eventually the press died down a little and found something new to worry about other than two teenage couples.

The biggest news right now was how Midoriya and some girl from class 1-b saved a group of people in a hostage situation at a museum the other day.

That was probably the only good thing about our time at UA nearly ending, we actually got to go out on our own with our own teams.

I pushed the door to the dorms opened and stuck my head in seeing nobody.

"Maybe their already asleep it is a Sunday"

"I said that but you were all like oh my god no it's only early" he said in a voice which I assumed was meant to be mine.

"You know what that means" he added catching me by surprise as he picked me up putting me over his shoulder.

"That you successfully avoided the whole class on your birthday" i mumbled not bothering to argue with him to put me down.

We must have reached his floor because i felt him putting me down before grabbing my neck and pulling my lips towards his.

I felt his hands make their way down to my thighs so he could pick me up again as he pushed my back against his door till he finally got it open.

"HAPPY BIRTH....day"

"Shit" i mumbled feeling my cheeks reddening as Bakugou let me back down.

"So much for everyones probably asleep" Bakugou whispered to me before turning me around to see everyone.