47

A/N: The pov's kind of jump back and forward on this page but aw well, Honestly this one took a while because I've been wasting my time on red dead redemption 2 and let me just tell you Arthur Morgan currently owns my life 😂 but Merry Christmas (for those who celebrate it) I hope you all had a good Christmas 🖤

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

"Are we even going the right way?" todoroki asked taking another left.

"Keep taking lefts and we'll be going in circles" I mumbled under my breath.

"I already told you once we're in these tunnels I don't know the way" I added loud enough for him to hear me.

I watched as he took another left causing me to get tired of letting him lead.

"Alright screw this, I'll go this way you go that way" I said pointing to the tunnels going in opposite directions.

"At least like that we have a better chance of finding her"I added walking off down the right tunnel.

"And if we come across villains" he said causing me to stop.

"Then fight"

"And win" I added before carrying on down the tunnel.

Honestly I didn't expect there to be this much tunnels but like Elena said it was a maze down here and not knowing what any of them lead to had my adrenaline going crazy, but it'd be silly to say I wasn't enjoying it.

Although me and todoroki went separate ways we ended up back in the same tunnel due to our tunnels leading us right back to each other.

"Alright then, I'll try this way you go through that one" he said carrying on walking down another tunnel causing me to run my hand down my face only getting frustrated with it all.

•ELENAS POV•

"You know Shigaraki suspected that something was off when you first showed up with Dabi" Spinner said throwing another knife only getting me to move out of the way again.

"It's a shame Dabi didn't have a clue" he added.

This was all I had to do, keep him talking and away from the door long enough for Dabi to get out.

"He obviously wasn't that worried if he still let me stay around here" I mumbled hearing the door stop showing it was fully open.

Spinner on the other hand didn't take any notice of it as he carried on talking while reaching for another knife.

"Dabi paid the price for having you around" he said turning it around in his hand only being interrupted by blue flames filling up the tunnel around the door to the cooler causing me to squint my eyes from the heat.

I couldn't see Spinner at all but even the dumbest of people would be smart enough to know what would have happened to him during that.

I waited as the flames died down, eventually seeing Dabi stumbling out of the cooler causing me to walk over to him throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"I told you not to come today" he mumbled.

"Just be thankful I did, mind telling me how you're still able to use your quirk"

"I'm so tired.." he added dropping all his weight causing me to stumble and fall over noticing him laying there unconscious.

I could hear footsteps but couldn't see anyone which caused me to throw his arm off me so I could stand up and drag him over against the wall of the tunnel so he was leaning up against it.

"Elena"

"Todoroki..."

"Why are you here" i asked watching him look down at my leg reminding me of the cut there before he pulled out a bandage to wrap around it.