25

~i guess you could call MOST of this a screw around page, it was for minas birthday as i started writing it on her birthday but i stopped half way through thinking it was stupid because it was rushed but i needed something in his pov since most the important things will be in elenas/your pov for now although some of this is important. This will have to do and ill try make up for it by not rushing the next one.

•BAKUGOUS POV•

Waking elena up to go to training before someone noticed she was in here was the easy part, going back to sleep once she had left back to her room to get ready wasn't.

"I have to spend friday with momo but ill try come to your place on saturday" she said pulling her top back over her head while stumbling towards the door.

"Stop looking at me like that" she added turning around to look at me.

"Fine, I'm not worried about fridays" i replied hoping out of the bed walking over to her watching her eyes roam the familiar body.

"But saturdays are mine" i added stopping in front of her.

The fact that she didn't step back at all when i walked over was proof enough that she was growing more confident around me and as much as i hated not having her nervous around me i loved watching her stand her ground.

"Sounds good to me" she said pulling me down to her height and pulling my lips to hers before walking out.

After realising i wasn't going to be able to get back to sleep i went down to the showers  with my uniform and wasted most the morning in there till i heard kaminari in the kitchen.

"What are you being so noisy about idiot" i said running the towel through my hair trying to dry it as much as i could.

"Its minas birthday" he said turning around to look at me.

"What are you doing no no were skipping today" he added seeing me in my uniform.

"Your guys grades are low enough"

"Birthday girls wishes, plus aizawa said it was just in class work when elena finished her training and came back in" he said shrugging.

I turned towards the stairs hearing elena and momo talking about her training and watched as they walked into the kitchen seeing the mess kaminari was making.

"What are you doing" she asked watching him run back and forth between the fridge and bench.

"Its minas birthday, this is her favourite thing for breakfast" he said with a smile as he pushed the plate in front of us to see.

"You forgot she has to have a glass of juice with it" i replied watching his smile grow wider.

"Told you he pays attention" kirishima said from behind me as he sat on the stool next to me.

I noticed todoroki come up next to momo and elena passing elenas bag to her before they left to walk to school slowly followed by everyone else eventually leaving just the boys, mina and i in the dorms.

"What about a beach day" kirishima suggested.

We had already wasted almost half an hour trying to think of something to do with mina still eating the food kaminari made, i was surprised no teachers came to the dorms looking for us.

"Its a good day for it" mina replied looking outside.

"Lets go to the beach then" sero said.

By the time we all managed to get ready and get from the dorms to the car parks where the bikes were i was already getting tired.