41

A/N: i can't really remember what happens on this page because i wrote it ages ago but yeah I'll check the spelling and everything later on 😬 also thank you for 19.3k reads 🖤

I posted a page to a book I've had an idea on writing but I don't know if I'll end up doing it which is called (the shy guy) because I couldn't think of a name 😂 so feel free to give that page a read and let me know if you want me to continue that but anyway enjoy this page as always I'll check the spelling later 🙏🏽

•ELENAS POV•

When Friday came I was probably the only one who didn't really care, I had to stay at the dorms through the weekend and although momo had offered to stay here with me I declined telling her I'd be fine since uraraka stayed here most weekends.

Like usual it took a lot of convincing to get her to go home to see her parents, Todoroki on the other hand refused and with the help of momo telling me to at least have Todoroki here to keep me company I didn't stand a chance.

We stay here all week, a weekend wouldn't hurt.

Almost everyone had left by 5 including momo, the only ones left were mina and the boys who were arguing over what to do for Friday night since aizawa had finished bakugou's house arrest once school was done.

I felt mina flop down on the couch next to me dragging my attention away from my phone.

"you staying here tonight" she asked getting a nod in return.

"so bakugou told you about your mum then huh" she added getting another nod out of me.

"you okay"

"I don't know, I've gone so long with telling everyone nothing's wrong that I've kind of convinced myself it's true" I said leaning my head back against the couch.

"you knew what my mum told him" I added keeping my eyes on the roof.

"yeah, I mean I didn't hear it from him I heard it through kirishima"

"we wanted to tell you but you know...figured it'd be better coming from bakugou once he finally told you the truth about why he cut it off" she said trailing off.

"I guess"

"you know you're always welcome to Friday nights" she added.

"can I ask you something.....that day in class when you were helping me after the incident with mineta, why did you invite me to that first Friday night" I said turning my head to look at her.

"we never really hung out before then" I added.

"I had planned to invite you as soon as I saw bakugou help you, it was originally just to see what would happen with you two but we all ended up getting a friend out of it, which was better than what I expected to happen"

"it gets kind of boring being the only girl sometimes and I like having you around also the fact that you can keep bakugou calm helps" she added with a chuckle.

"kirishima said you have to pick something to do tonight since bakugou just wants to stay home" kaminari said jumping over the back of the couch landing in the middle of us.

"where are we staying"

"bakugou's"

"I don't know" she said waving him off with her hand as the rest of them came down stairs.

"come on were going you can decide at bakugous" kirishima said stopping at the couch with bakugou.

"you staying here tonight" he questioned looking down at me causing me to nod.