53

A/N: I'm back bitches, This will probably (hopefully) be the last page for this book 😂buuuut because i wrote pages for a second one ages ago i'm going to post the first page here (next) and i don't know if you enjoy it then i'll post more of them. otherwise enjoy the start of a story you'll probably never hear the end of till your all old and forget this book even exists.

•ELENAS POV•

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't happy to roll over and see Bakugou next to me.

After we came back inside last night i tried staying in my room but hearing Momo pestering me about what had happened i dragged her down to todoroki's room so he could deal with her resulting in me happily ending up next to Bakugou like usual.

Although he was still asleep at first the sound of Momo barging through his door with Todoroki woke him up and get angry until Todoroki spoke up.

"He's awake"

"Yeah because you two came barging in here not thinking some people might like to sleep" Bakugou said rolling back onto his side facing his back towards them.

"Not you, Aizawa"

As soon as i heard his name my head snapped up causing me to jump up throwing myself over Bakugou and out the door.

Of course as soon as i reach the infirmary recovery girl knew it was me knocking.

"Come on" she chuckled moving aside to let me in.

He didn't exactly look fine but she could only do so much with her quirk and he was awake, that's all that mattered.

"I might have a feeling your dad thinks very highly of me" he muttered from under the bandages gesturing towards the envelop i had left beside him per dads orders to give him the stupid thing, of course i was curious about what was in it.

He could see that.

"Go ahead you wouldn't believe me if i told you what it said anyway" he added laying his head back down as i walked over grabbing it.

Mr Aizawa,

For the past couple of months my daughter has spoke nothing but good of you, i would like to thank you in person for everything you have done for her but under the circumstances i don't think that'll be possible.

I'd assume most of her class including you have heard about her poorly loving family, sadly it was the one she was brought into but i guess she managed to escape it in a way.

I'm not asking you to fill in for me as a parental figure for her but please do look after her till she graduates and can leave the safety of the dorms, it gets lonely not having family around and she'll need someones guidance along the way.

She's a good kid.

"Really because to me it sounds like it thinks highly of me with this last piece" i said putting it back down on the small table beside the bed.

"Are you okay" i added trying to break the silence.

"I'll be fine, are you okay"

I'm not sure if i was scared my voice would give up on me or what but i just looked away from him and nodded instead.

"You think this is your fault don't you" he mumbled getting me to nod again.

"Elena.."

"Dabi's locked up because of me, i mean i know he's a villain and all but they didn't even let the hospital check his injuries" i said keeping my head down.

"And if your injuries are this bad how bad are his without medical attention, It's my fault you two were in there"

"Elena this is not your fault, we were just protecting the people we care about just like you were trying to protect bakugou" he mumbled wincing at the pain on his side causing me to move off the bed for recovery girl.

"Sorry Elena if you come back tomorrow i'll let you know when he wakes up but for now he needs to rest" She said only getting a nod from me before forcing me out.

Tuesdays sucked, especially at the dorms instead of in class or training.

By the time i actually made it back into the dorms most the students were up including Mina who was quick to ambush me with hugs followed by kirishima.

"What's up" i said raising an eyebrow.

"Can we not just hug one of our favourite people"

"Not without implying you want something or have done something" i questioned laughing as i carried on towards Bakugou who happened to be with Momo and Todoroki without yelling at them.

I stood behind him placing my head against his back immediately feeling warmer from his body heat.

"How was he" he asked not even bothering to move.

"He looks horrible but of course he said he's fine"

"Have you gone to see Dabi yet" i added looking over his shoulder at Todoroki.

"I was actually hoping you would come with me, you know just because you know a lot more about him than it feels like i do" he said causing me to nod.

"Yeah sure, umm i can't promise you he'll want me there since he told me not to come back but he doesn't really get a say in that i guess"

We had been given the last couple of days off, well almost every class had been given them off for some reason and if it hadn't of been for All Might smashing through the door i would have believed we were never going to start classes again.

He was loud, a lot louder compared to Aizawa.

You could almost say it was motivating how happy he always seemed, It's like he was just naturally proud of everyone, it was quite refreshing but it wasn't what i needed.

I needed the silent motivation, the pushing Aizawa did to make sure i got where i wanted.

Which left me to train on my own, up until Todoroki suggested trying to fight him and Bakugou in a 2v1.

It sounded fun at first, until i could feel the burning pain coming back in my eyes causing me to stop using my quirk which only made them go easy on me.

Also not what i needed.

When training was done All Might had explained that because of his injuries Aizawa wouldn't be teaching class for a while, so to full in his spot we rotated between All Might and Midnight every now and then.

Not being able to train with him sucked for sure but when you constantly have Bakugou and Todoroki around asking to train it made up for it a little, Although i was sure this was for them not me.

I tried not to stress Aizawa out and only visited every now and then so he could rest better, but let's be real sleeping was Aizawa's best trait.

I didn't even have to knock as Recovery girl pulled the door open letting me in.

He was asleep of course with the envelop still sat on the small table beside him, only catching my attention until he started moving showing he was awake.

"So i was thinking" i said grinning at the envelop causing him to look at me.

"Should i start calling you dad or..."

A/N: Ooooh she a short page but that's aight what can ya do, shitty ending i know i just wanted to post the first page to the other one to see if you think i should carry on or not.
Anyway thankyou if you managed to get through this whole thing, my spelling probably wont get fixed but i'm still going to say i'll fix it when i get round to it thankyou for the reads and votes and all the good comments🖤🖤