11

•ELENA'S POV•

"We invited Todoroki and his sister around for dinner tonight so I want you on your best behaviour" mum said pushing through my bedroom door and pulling the blinds open letting the sun in.

"Okay" I mumbled covering my head with the pillow.

"Your teacher rung to say you would be home late on Thursday due to extra training on your quirk at school"

"Yeah he wants to see if he can push me to try using it on more than one person at a time" I lied as the pillow muffled my talking.

"That's nice that he's trying to further your quirk"

"Well it is his job mum" I added hearing her walk out the door and back down the stairs.

I pulled the pillow off my head and checked my phone like I always did in the morning, I was half way through momo's message when I heard tapping on my window.

I put my phone down and crawled to the end of my bed knowing only one idiot knew this was my room.

I lifted the window up and looked at him with a blank face trying not to smile at the sight of the idiots grin.

"What are you doing" I whispered.

"I came to hang out and Denki bet me $20 I wouldn't sneak inside while your parents were here" he said looking behind me at the opened door.

"You guys are so stupid"

"Or were not chickens" he laughed

"We'll be back in an hour Elena we're just going to buy some things for dinner" I heard my mum calling out from down stairs.

"Okay" I replied looking towards the hallway listening for the front door to shut.

I turned back to look at the blonde headed boy crouched on the branch and grabbed his shirt to pull him in the window.

"The rest of them aren't out there are they" I said looking at him push himself up off the floor

"No it's more fun when it's just us" he said with a smirk

"Besides I was kidding denki wouldn't dare me to do something like this" he added as he sat on the end of my bed staring at me.

"Like he would need to" i huffed out as I walked down stairs to make sure mums car had left.

"Your house hasn't changed much" I heard from behind me causing me to jump a little.

"Do you even remember what it looked like in the first place"

"A little" he replied

I grabbed a bottle out of the fridge and went back upstairs leaving him looking around.

I pulled the blankets back over me and grabbed my phone to carry on reading momo's message.

"We should go somewhere" bakugou said on his way back up the stairs.

I heard his footsteps stop at the door and knew he was probably mentally judging me for still being in bed.

"I have a dinner to attend tonight for the sake of my mother's sanity, I can't go running around with a boy she doesn't like" I said moving my eyes from my phone to him.