Chapter 21

Sunny's POV

       "Rocky, can we keep it between us?" I asked.

       "We have too, Bin would kill me if he knew."

       "Rocky?" I asked once we were close.

       "Yeah, baby?" He replied

       "Can you stay tonight? I really want to spend today and tomorrow with you."

       "That's good with me," he said.

       "You aren't mad at me are you?"

       "I have no reason to be, I just want you safe. I'm glad you're safe."

       "I need to call Tae real quick."

       "Okay," he said.

       I picked up my phone and called Tae, he didn't answer. So I called Yuta. He answered quickly. "Sunny, there's been an accident. Tae's okay but the manager and company are making him sit out of promotions for a little bit. He panicked after you said you can't come tonight. He slipped and fell and has a concussion. He's asleep right now, but try to come to see him tomorrow so he knows you're safe," Yuta told me.

       "Okay, I'll be there. Will the dreamies be there?" I asked

       "Renjun or Jaemin will let you in, I gotta go to bed now. Goodnight Sunny."

       "Goodnight Yuta," I said and hung up.

       "I really want to sleep after I shower," I say.

       "Well we are here so, go shower. The boys are probably here and ready to question me," Rocky said.

       We walk in and I run to the shower. Rocky goes to the boys. Once I get out of the shower and get dressed and finish my nightly routine I go to my room and flop down on my bed.

       A few minutes later Rocky enters and goes to get his spare clothes, he grabs them and walks out. I grab my laptop and open Netflix. I put on Aladdin. A few more minutes later Rocky walks in looking defeated. I sit up and close my laptop.

       "What's wrong baby?" I ask as he lays down and sighs loudly.

       "I'm tired," he says and rolls over to see me.

       I move closer to him and he opens his arms and I lay on his chest. He wraps one arm around my waist the other caresses my hair. I wrap one of my arms around his waist. He gently lifts my head to look at me. "Can I just tell you, how beautiful you are?" he said. 

       "You're so cheesy," I giggled. I then proceeded to lean up and kiss him softly. It was meant to be a peck but once I touched my lips to his I couldn't stop myself. He moved my position so that the leg that was draped over his hips is now on the other side of his body while my other leg stays where it is, I'm now hovering his body. He then puts one of his hands at the bottom of my spine so I'm against him. His other hand goes to my upper back and pushes me down.

       Now I'm resting my body against his. The hand on my upper back moves to the side of my neck and gently moves up to caress my jaw. His other hand soothes my back. He kisses back gently, he noticeable relaxed a few seconds into the kiss. All the tension in his shoulders gone. My hand goes up to caress his cheek while my other hand gently rubs his side.

       We continue for a while, it's all gentle and slow. He pulls away first, "That was definitely a change, I like it." I giggled in response and he pulled me back into him and gently pecked my lips.