Chapter 1

"Do you notice how effortless beautiful she is everyday? She does nothing but still able to make me fall in love with her more each day."

- Narrator's Point Of View

Chelsea reach her floor in her old apartment in Paris.

Moving in with the boys while they tour here.

"Hey look, your paintings are still here." Louis says, walking up to the attic.

"I can't look." Chelsea says, wheeling herself into her old bedroom. "Remember Bailey's present before she go?" Zayn ask.

"Oh yeah, the room." Chelsea remembers.

"I haven't went to see it yet," Chelsea stated.

"Hey boys and Chelsea," Diana greeted all of them.

She then turn to Chelsea, "you have a meeting later now!" 

"But I just got back." Chelsea mutters. 

"Let's just go." She put her hands on the handle and wheel Chelsea out. "Have fun boys!" 

>> 

"Are you sure she can be in the training facility?" 

"Do you have any idea who are you speaking to?" Louis snaps at the man. The boys decided tag along which is a bad idea. 

"You're talking to the girl who died about 5 to 6 times." Blake continues on, Chelsea roll her eyes at them and look at the man. 

"I just got drop by my own record label," Chelsea mutters when she got the call earlier on. 

"And I am not losing my companies. I am the boss now, it's like professor x from x-men you know." Chelsea added.

"I will get my legs back working again, trust me." Chelsea plays with the pen. "How can I trust-" Chelsea throws the pen at the man who got it in his hands. 

"I might not have my legs for a few days, weeks or months but I still have my hands. You should know me better." 

"And I will walk out in a badass manner right now but i can't." Niall laughs at Chelsea's statement, "sorry, that's hilarious." 

>> 

After the meeting, they went to visit Paris Skulls Facility. 

They step in, "Badassery is a state of mind." They heard the mechanic voice. "yes it is." Chelsea smiles. "I like what you've done to the company." Zayn says. 

"Like? I love it!" Louis exclaims. "There's a slide in there, you wanna go try it out?" Chelsea question Louis who's mind is like a 5 year old kid. 

"YES!" Louis and Ashton shouted, "let's go." Ryder push Chelsea into the play room. "Hey, you guys are here!" Brandon smiles at them. "Hey kiddo." He hugs Chelsea, "don't call me that." 

"Oh my god, Chelsea?" Noah looks at her. Noah haven't saw her in over a year, she and The Skulls has been into different places. They only saw her through video call so they have no idea that Chelsea was in a wheelchair. 

"Louis, be careful!" Zayn yells as he climbs up the ramp. 

"Louis, you do know there's a ladder right...?" Lea points to the ladder, "yeah.. I know that." He responded. 

He just ran up the ramp without noticing there was a ladder. 

"I am spider-man!" Louis yelled. 

Chelsea smiled, watching all of them run around. 

"I knew you got into a motorcycle accident but it was this bad?" Noah furrowed his eyebrows at Chelsea.

"I crash and my motorcycle hit my spine that paralyzes yur legs for a lifetime." Chelsea say to him in a low tone, "so why did you come to Paris?" 

"Because I have tons of meetings here besides, it's a beautiful place." Chelsea stated, "so you can kick anyone's ass now?" 

"Do you want me to hit you in the-" 

"Okay, i get it." Noah cuts her off, Chelsea chuckles and look at the boys.

"Zayn, your pants are falling off." Chelsea stated, "oh crap!" Zayn shouted. Louis smiles mischieviously and pull Zayn's pants down, revealing his red boxers. 

"Louis!" Zayn pick up his pants. "You really need a tighter pants." Niall says. "Maybe you can lend Harry's." Chelsea says jokingly. 

"Or 5 Seconds of Summer's, either each is good." She then added. 

>> 

Chelsea then head out to the center of the company, "good old times." The Skulls stare at the picture of them. 

"Really wonder how they're doing." Stephanie mutters, looking at the 25 of them. "Well, they're all dead, you don't have to wonder anything." Oliver stated. 

"Then who push Chelsea down the stairs?" Alex questions. 

"Steven." Chelsea mutters out, "I recognize his voice.. It was Steven." Chelsea says. 

"Huh?" They all turn to the voice of that, seeing a fit man wearing a white tee and black jeans. 

Steven. 

"Huh... Chelsea in a wheelchair." Steven smirk. "How did you get in here?" Austin ask. "It's fine, I let him in." Sam mumbles. 

"Dude, this is another stupid mistake of yours." Layla snap at him, "Diana was in it too." Sam then says. "Sorry." Diana mutters. 

All of them went to talk to Steven except for Chelsea. 

Alex and Brandon started yelling at him, "Chels, what's going on?" Zayn ask, standing by the stairs. Chelsea simply shrug as in she doesn't know. 

Steven; that bitch is in a wheelchair now, the plot can work properly now. 

Steven; Queen can't even sit in her throne in Skulls island, looks like there's a place for Brittany. 

"Hey Steven." Chelsea called him over. "Chelsea, what are you doing?" Kayla raises her eyebrows at him. 

Chelsea grab his by the collar of his shirt and pull him close. "Listen, Steven. I am still the Queen, I will be back on my feet sooner than you know it, I am Chelsea Collins and you know who you're messing with, this isn't the first time. It's game on if you do anything like push me down the stairs again." 

Chelsea's eyes turn red, whispering into his ear. 

"I am the Queen, and this wheelchair is my throne." Chelsea smirks and he back away. 

Steven; Freaky psychopath.

Chelsea; you're right.