Chapter 5

someone is going to die.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"How can you miss that shot?!"

"If you're not yelling at me, I would've got him!" Michael yell back at me.

"Let me play!" I beg once again. "No."

"What are you guys doing at 2am?" Louis comes out only in his boxers.

"I couldn't sleep." I replied.

"And I haven't slept." Michael then replies.

"Just keep it down." Louis groans. "Nice ass." Michael then complimented him.

"Thank you." Louis smiles and begin walking back to his room. Then the alarm went off. "What's that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Isn't that The Skulls alarm?" Louis says. "Yeah but at 2am?" I stood up from the couch.

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Zayn groans.

I let out a shaky breath and look out the window. "They're here." i mumbled.

"Who's here at 2am?" Ashton ask.

"You tell me." I hit the blue button with my elbow.

"Is this half of your collection because I want the other half." Michael says. I turn to the weapons wall.

"Okay, we need to leave here." I say, putting my gadgets in.

"Let me just put some clothes on." Louis says.

>>

"Are you fucking kidding me at this time?" Stephanie answered my call.

"Well, it's their new plan. They now strike at night." I say, walking into The Skulls facility from the back.

"Well, it's their first time. They can give everything a shot." I simply shrug.

I put my gun down, "I will see in 10." Stephanie says and ended the call.

"Hey, I heard. And why 2am?" Alex ask.

"For the record, I was awake." Oliver then says.

"Why are you asking me? Ask The Old Phoenix. They've killed me a million times, and technically they got what they want. And now they're fucking doing it but I just don't know the reason why." I say to Alex.

The boys then begin move around a lot. They begin to fall asleep at weird places.

Like under the desk.

Actually that's comfortable.

"Chelsea, you need to come outside." Gabe says, running in. I quickly walk outside.

3.02am.

"Phoenix won't back down!"

"AMBER!" Jake's eyes widen.

Gabe immediately hit the green button, the garage doors open and monster trucks drove out.

"Make sure the citizens are safe, and especially our people." I say to them before they split up.

Jake got in his bike and went after the van. "Where's Ryder? Where's the rest?" I questioned.

"I will go search for them." Max responded, he quickly left after.

"You know what to do?" I look at Gabe, "yep." We do our handshakes and Gabe run to his bike.

"I am ready." Stephanie and Hayley loaded their gun.

"Bring it on, Phoenix."

>

3.34am. No one has gotten injured yet. This has been so intense.