Chapter 3

It's good to be different, I think.

Stephanie's Point Of View

>> The Skulls HQ
>> 9.34am

"This is nonsense!" Lea groans loudly at the amount of files we have.

The doors then burst open, "Chelsea?"

"Yeah, the queen of badassery!" Layla fist pump her.

"You're on your feet again." i murmured. "Yeah okay, where's my brothers?" She then ask.

"Oh my god, Chelsea!" Erwin's eyes widen. "Shut up, where's my brothers?" Chelsea snaps at her.

"Chelsea?" The 8 idiots step in.

"Is everyone done calling my name?"

>>

"Okay firstly, I am pregnant." Kayla says with a bright smile.

"Are you serious?" Me and Chelsea raised our eyebrows.

"Yeah, Blake's child." Kayla nod slightly. "I am 2 months pregnant."

"And erh, Blake is in hospital right now." She let out a sigh.

Chelsea's lips parted slightly, "when was that?" Chelsea ask.
"After you got discharged from the hospital." Kayla murmurs.

"How about Jake?" Chelsea ask, "oh he's fine. He's been in and out of the military lately." I replied.

"How's your legs?" I then ask. "Fine, still slightly painful but fine." Chelsea mutters.

"I am gonna go see Blake." Chelsea says, "coming with you." Gabe joins in.

>>

Chelsea's Point Of View

I watch Jake pull the white covers over Blake's head, I put my hands on Gabe's shoulders and the room is so terrifying cold.

Max, Amber and Ryder steps in. "We came here, as soon as we could." Stephanie, Layla and Kayla bursts in.

"NO!" Kayla burst out into tears. I step out of the room, and close the door. "Hey, is everything okay?" Luke ask.

"Blake just passed away, as in he will fade away soon. He was actually killed, 20 stab wounds and a gun shot." I replied, looking at the clipboard by the door.

"I saw this coming." I murmured, "after Blake is me." I bite on my nails. "Wait no, they skipped Jake." I then point out.
"Chels, relax, you just recovered." Zayn says to me. "I will be fine, don't worry."

"Chels, we promise Liam to take care of you."

"He did?" I raise my eyebrows at Louis, "yeah, you're his precious baby sister." Louis replies. "I can take care of myself, don't worry."

"Chels, you've been in and out of the hospital countless times because you weren't eating right." Luke reminded me.

"This time is gonna be different." I told them, "Chels, we need to plan the funeral." Jake says, stepping out of the room.

"Why do you need a funeral when he's gonna fade?" I ask Jake.

"Chelsea, media has been on our backs ever since The Skulls and you haven't been dropping albums, we need a funeral or they suspect something weird about our family." Jake says.
"Oh yeah, the funeral has to be in our hometown." Jake then added.

"We're going back to Australia?" I raise my eyebrows, "Chelsea!" Angela and Zach runs towards me.

"Kids, slow down!" Grandma shouted, walking slowly. "Take your time, Grandma." Jake told her. "Poor boy." Grandma shook her head, slowly making her way into the room.