Chapter 2

I feel like I am losing everyone.

There's only Blake, Jake, me and Stephanie left to take care of the family. And I don't have a good feeling about anything at all.

Gabe and Max are growing older but they're not ready yet. Amber and Ryder are still so young.

So is Angela and Zach. Grandma told me I am not ready to go yet.

I know what that means.

And Blake died once, I don't want to go through that again.
Why can't everything just stay normal?

Why can't my parents be slightly less weirder and psychotic?

>> Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey, where's Blake?" I ask Kayla, "oh, he came home last night because he had an extra shift in the hospital." She replies.

"Can you go check on him?" I ask.

"Something wrong, Chels?" Alex ask me, "nothing." i mumbled and wheel myself into my office.

"Hey Chels, you have a really cool office." Ashton stated.

"That's a lot of files." Louis comes out from under the desk, I raise my right brow at him.

"Yeah, those are Alex's handling cases." I let out a sigh, "stupid legs." I then mumbled.

"Are you free today, Chels?" Harry ask.

"I am here with you guys, right?"

>>

So the boys decide to cook with me.

As in mess up the kitchen.

"Louis stop!" Zayn hides behind the door. I grab onto Louis' arm before he could go further.

"Okay kids, back to the food." I say, "what. the. fuck." Hayley stood by the door, her face all white.

They all turn to Louis, "hey, I didn't do that." Louis says.

"I did it." I muttered, "i knew it!" Louis and Hayley shouted at the same time.

"With the help of Luke." I then added, "of course, the tall one!" Louis yelled.

"Yeah yeah." I let a laugh, "now I want bacon!"

>>

"Welcome back Chelsea and Stephanie to Paris!" The radio person says, "yeah thank you, it's been a while." i say with a smile on my face.

"So, we have several questions to ask."

"Firstly, the feud between fifth harmony, The Skulls and 5 Seconds Of Summer."

"Oh, firstly we don't know what's the fuss is about." Stephanie started off.

"But it's all cool, even though we have never talk before." I stated.

"Secondly, the on-off relationship between Chelsea and Luke Hemmings." The person turns to me.

"Erm, Luke is great guy. But I think that I have so many things going on in my life every time. It's always be something very weird and crazy, and he should find a girl who's not like me. But we're still good friends." I replied.

"You're avoiding the question, Chels." Stephanie laughs.

"Well, the on-off relationship thing is because of what people are saying about us. We both are not ready yet... I think."

"Lastly, is Chelsea out of the music career?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

>>

Lea helps me to my bed. It's only 8pm but i don't have a choice.

"Hey Chels.." Luke steps in right after Lea left. "Hey, great prank today." I smile at him.

"Still can't get the stupid flour out of my hair!" Hayley yelled from the next room.

I then close the door, "what just happened?" Luke ask.

"It's part of the x-virus, I can do anything with my eyes and hands." I replied.

"Cool." Luke sit by my side. "I heard the radio interview today." Luke says.

I let out a soft groan, "no, no, it's fine. Chelsea, I liked you because you're weird and crazy. I loved you for you."

I smile at him, "you're an amazing guy, Lucas."

"Stop calling me that."

"Will never stop calling you that."

And will not stop loving you.

"You deserve someone normal, you know a girl who's interested in music.. Nandos', pizza... Someone you really love."

"You're interested in music, and the other stuff you said." He says in a low tone.

"I have never stopped loving you." He looks down at his hands.

"You deserve better, Lucas. I am serious."

"Chels, we have been on this very crazy roller coaster ride for years now. We're now 25 years old, we've been together for like 5-6 years now, we all know what you guys are going through and we accept who you guys are."

"I don't know, Luke. I missed you so much." 

"I miss you too. It's been a year, and you seem to change a lot." He grabs my hand and started playing with my fingers. "In a good way or a bad way?" 

"Erm..." Luke bite down his bottom lip, "I have no idea." 

"Chelsea, I need to talk to you!" Brandon knocks on my door. "Okay one last thing, will you like to give us a chance again?" 

"Yeah, we can make this work." 

>> The Skulls HQ

Brandon pushes me into the center of the HQ, "what's so- Erwin Evans?" I raise my eyebrows. "HEY!" Erwin hugs me. 

"Look at you, getting injured once again..." He pats my back, "not funny, Evans." I punch his stomach. "Ouch.." He put his hand over his stomach. 

"Anyway, what's going on?" I ask Brandon. 

"Brittany Rivera, Melanie Collins, Sean Black, Jane Waters and Allison Waters are back, with Steven." Erwin says to me. 

"OH look, the Queen is in her throne." Brittany says. 

"Looks like our plan will go well." Allison smirks. 

I then pull her close to me, her eyes widen at how I could do that. 

"Don't mess with me, Allison. I will be back on my feet sooner than you know, because I am Chelsea Collins and you know what I am capable of."