Chapter 12

> Stephanie's Point Of View

"Our management is stupid." I muttered, sitting on the couch. "Stop being so grumpy." Layla nudges me lightly.

When Chelsea step on stage, the audience immediately cheered. Adam Levine as one of the judges is confused as she or he haven't even started singing yet.

Chelsea started singing One Night Only by Jennifer Hudson. Immediately, Blake Shelton is the first to turn. Followed by Usher and Shakira.

"That was fast." Alex mutters.

The judges smiled at her, Chelsea held the last note causing Adam Levine to turn.

Chelsea grin when the song is over, "hi Chelsea!" Usher waves.

"I am back!" Chelsea flashes a fake wide smile at all of them.

She misses Luke.

>

"Prepare for the upcoming concert." Lea says to us. Chelsea groans, "no new albums?" Alex raises his eyebrows.

"I don't know." Chelsea muttered, looking down at her box which is filled with albums, posters and other musical stuff.

"I have an idea." Chelsea says.

"Oh right, tomorrow is the awards show." I say.

"Oh yeah, People's Choice Awards." Calum says.

"No, it's the Billboard Music Awards." Chelsea says.

"Oh." Calum laughs. "Still feeling jet lag I see." Michael says.

"Okay Chels, what idea you have?" Alex ask.

"Music video."

>>

"Chelsea, come on. It's time for your therapist session." I call out.

"She isn't in her room, Steph." Louis stated.

Oh. "Chelsea...?" I walk into the dining room, "she passed out." Harry mutters. "Okay, come on, sleeping beauty." I nudge her lightly.

"Chelsea?" I took the file from her slowly.

"Are you sure she's okay?" Harry ask.

"Erh yeah, I guess so." I look down at the file.

"Chels." Louis grabs her arm and pull her up.

Louis help her into her room.

"Stephanie, what are you reading?" Alex ask.

"Just some historical stuff about our family." I replied.

"People who are meant to die, will die." I read out loud from the file. I then put it on the table, "what does that mean?"

"Means people who died before will die. Like me and Hayley who died before, means we're going to fade away." i explained it to Alex.

Louis' Point Of View

I put Chelsea on her bed, but then she sit up on her bed.

"You okay?" Noah ask her. "Yeah, hold on. So you're alive. Does that mean Luke will come back to?"

Noah let out a soft sigh, "do you know the white light that people talk about?" Noah ask.

"Did you saw it?" I raise my eyebrows lightly. "No." Chelsea mutters. "That's why you're still alive here, the x-virus worked." Noah says.

"I didn't saw the white light either. I came back because your Dad actually tested on me too." Noah explains.

"I don't know if the white light is true or not but, you know.. We will see."

> Hayley's Point Of View

Stephanie flip through the pages of the files that Chelsea is handling.

"Woah." She stop at a page. Writings were all over the page, "this is Chelsea's handwriting." I pointed out.

'wake me up.'
'wake me up.'
'get me out'
'someone help me.'
'I am not mentally ill.'
'WAKE ME UP.'

My eyebrows furrowed slightly, "I am scared." Amber whispers, tears in her eyes.

"Chelsea is too sad and stressed." Stephanie says.

"Well, she did told the therapist that she haven't grieved ever since Lain's death. Then there's been so many deaths ever since. You know Shane, Blake, Jake and Luke and so much more. It's so many at once." Harry says.

"She can't handle it." Harry stated.

"She's gonna explode at some point."