Chapter 9

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Miami!" Hayley shouted out of the car window, "Hails, head in the car." Stephanie pull her back in the car.

"Can't believe we're on family vacation." Gabe mutters. "It's so gonna be the worst day of our life's." Amber stated.

"Okay, get everyone in the house." I say, parking the car in our driveway.

Me and Stephanie push the bags into the house, "Chelsea, this is the coolest house ever!" Ryder shouted.

"I know, Shane bought it." I told them. "There's even a movie theatre with beds on the floor, 3 fridges, and stuff that every movie theatre needs!" Amber squeals.

"Okay, creeper." I walk into the living room.

"Aw, missing your Lukey?" Stephanie says to me.

"Go fuck yourself."

"Hey, I am still in the room!" Amber points out.

"Amber, there's a trampoline room!" Ryder shouted.

Amber squeals and run up the stairs. My eyebrows furrowed, "that is the room where Bailey practice gymnastics is it?" Stephanie says, her eyes squinted.

"Amber, Ryder!"

>>

"It's nice to get some air out here than play video games all day." Stephanie says as we walk along.

"Yeah then we get mobbed because we're famous!" Gabe reminded her. "Whatever." Stephanie says.

People started to look at us, kids, teenagers & adults.

"Chels, look a puppy!" Ryder tug on the hem of my shirt, "it's injured..." Amber pointed out.

"Oh my god!" Ryder got onto the road, picking up the puppy. "Ryder!" Amber screams when she saw the car coming.

I pull him back on the pavement.

"Sorry!" Hayley yelled at the car filled with teenagers.

"Ryder, you could've got injured." Stephanie told him.

"But the puppy could've died."

>>

"Hi." We step into the pet clinic, "oh my god The Collins." The receptionist smiles at us.

"Hi I am Blake's friend," she introduces herself. "Wow, he sure do have a lot of girl-friends." Max stated.

"So what seems to be the problem?" I look at her name tag, Lily Sykes.

I raise my eyebrows, "you're Alex's sister." I muttered.

"I am so sorry... What?" She looks at me with confusion.

"Do you know who is Alex Sykes?" I ask. "Chels, this isn't the time to be crazy." Hayley whispers.

"I am crazy all the time, shut up." I snap at her.

"So, can I see the puppy?" Lily ask. "Of course." Ryder pass it to her. "Chelsea, you can come in with me." Lily says to me.

Hayley's Point Of View

Chelsea walk inside, wearing a white coat and gloves. "Oh my god, look it's so adorable!" Angela cooed at the little kitten.

Chelsea; Can you guys hear me?

Stephanie; Yep.

Chelsea; Lily is Alex's sister, they have the same birthmark on their thumb. It's the same exact place.

Me; You're very observant.

Stephanie; So what are we going to do about it?

Chelsea; Gotta tell Alex. He will be very happy.

> Chelsea's Point Of View

"Can we keep it?" Ryder ask. "Yeah." I muttered.

I miss Snuggles.

"We will go buy some stuff for the dog." Stephanie says, as we took our leave.

"We're gonna call it, Champ." Ryder smiles.

"So what happened to the dog?" Hayley questions. "Broke its leg." I simply reply.

"Poor puppy." Stephanie mutters. "Can we get a cat?" Angela ask.

"Don't need. We have a tiger." Hayley reminded us with a smirk on her face.

>>

We finally got back home, letting the puppy to wander around. "Okay Champ, stay." Hayley ordered.

"Dude, she's just a little puppy." Stephanie reminded her.

Hayley then walks away to get the food, "look it actually stayed!" Max laughs.

"She's smart." Ryder pets her head.

"I am gonna cook dinner, what do you guys want?" I ask, walking into the kitchen.

"Waffles!" Stephanie exclaimed. "Okay... Anything else?"

"Lasagna!" Gabe and Angela exclaims.

"Lasagna it is."

>

"Chels, Luke is calling you." Stephanie pass me my phone.

"Hey Lucas." I answered the call, "hey beautiful, how are you?"

"I am good, we already got us a puppy."

"But you just landed like a few hours ago."

"Yep."

"Anyway, how about you?" I ask, taking out a packet of bacon.

"Good actually, we're starting our first show soon." He replies.

"Luke, I want to talk to Chelsea!" Michael shouted in the background.

"Chelsea!" Angela runs in, "Zach ate my gummy bears!" She whines.

"There's another pack on the table." I say to her, "uh Amber ate that too." Angela says, fiddling with her thumbs.

"I will go buy some." Gabe groans, grabbing his keys. "Be safe!" I warn him.

"Hello, Chels?"

"Yeah hey!" I sit on top of the counter, waiting for the lasagna.

"Chelsea, I miss you more than Luke does!" Michael screams into the phone.

"Hey!" The line went dead.

Odd boys.

My phone the vibrated.

Luke; sorry babe, I miss you most :-) love you. xx

Me; love you too, idiot. I will see you soon, have fun!! xx

I smiled and put my phone aside.