Chapter 10

Champ is the most peaceful puppy I've ever had.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Chelsea, Chelsea, wake up!" Stephanie shook me roughly.

"What?" I look at her with confusion.

"The boys are here!" Hayley exclaims. "What?"

>

"What's going on?" I look at them, "nice to see you too, Chels." Harry says sarcastically.

"Cut your hair." I snap at him.

"Oh you're good." Harry mutters.

"What's going on?"

"Guys, I just found my sister!" Alex says happily, coming out from the kitchen.

I furrowed my eyebrows at them. "Why are all of you in Miami?" i question.

"The Skulls said there was an emergency." Brandon replied.

"We were put on the beach surrounded by teenagers." Calum replies.

Where's Luke?

"Someone's gonna die." Me and Stephanie muttered.

"Chels, Kayla and Layla are in town right now." Alex says.

We heard an explosion, "Gabe, take care of the kids." I tell him and run out of the house.

"Hello?" I turn to Stephanie who's on the phone. She bite on thumb as her eyes turn yellow.

Alex drove out the car, "come on!" Brandon shouted. I quickly got into the back seat.

I put on my black glove, passing Stephanie hers.

"Hayley!" I roll down the car window, "take care of the boys!" I then signal Alex to drive.

"So why are we all here?" Stephanie ask.

I put the knife in my boot and quickly tie my hair up.

"I don't know. But I do know that they want something." Brandon ask.

"But they have to drag the boys into this?"

"Well, considering that they are your brother's best friends and one of them is your boyfriend, they can use them as a threat." Brandon pointed out.

"Doesn't mean I am pregnant means I can't fight!" Kayla screamed at the man.

"Here comes the craziness." Stephanie loaded her rifle. We all head out of the car.

"Hi Collins." Chris smiles at us, "thought you drowned him." Alex mutters.

"I didn't." I mumbled.

Bailey; Stephanie broke my precious sword.

Why do I keep hearing Bailey in my head?

"Oh Chelsea." Chris has a smirk on his face. "We didn't came to get you guys.. We came to get both sides of you guys." He says.

"Both sides?" Stephanie raises her eyebrows. 

"Lucas!" 

> Hayley's Point Of View

"Why is there only 7 of you here?" I ask the boys, "Luke went to buy something for Chelsea." Ashton replies. 

"Oh." The house phone ring, Gabe put it on loud speaker. "Get out of the house!" Stephanie shouted. 

The line ended, "Ryder, we need to go!" Amber shouted. "I can't find Champ!" Ryder says worriedly. 

Fuck. 

"You guys got a dog?" Calum raises his eyebrows, "it's under Chelsea's bed!" Gabe says, running down the stairs with the puppy. Then I saw someone holding a rocket launcher, "out now!"

It hit the house, but there wasn't any damage. "What kind of house this is?!" Louis ask. "Yep, Shane know the houses alright." Gabe mutters. 

"Need a ride?" We turn around, "Claire? What are you doing in Miami?" Max question as we get into the car. "I might just be a nurse to you, but me, Chelsea and Blake trained in the army together." Claire replies, driving with her elbows while tying her hair up. 

"You already scare me..." Niall mutters. 

Chelsea's Point Of View

Luke.. Where is Luke? I run into the alley, "oh my god." 

> Stephanie's Point Of View

 "Where the fuck is Chelsea's army?" Austin ask, as Amber and Ryder went to do their thang again. "They don't do it without her." Alex says. 

"Oh my god!" Brandon and Alex drop their guns, "what's wrong?" I turn to them. "We need to find Chelsea." They say. "Go on, we can handle it here." I say when I saw Hayley. 

She took two swords and walk forward. 

"Where's Chelsea?" Gabe ask, putting the puppy in the car. "Don't know." I replied. 

Brandon's Point Of View

"Chelsea, what's going on?" I grab her shoulders, "he's dead." Chelsea gulps. Alex furrowed his eyebrows, Chelsea put her hands to face and silently sob. 

"Okay Chels, let's go." I say, pulling her away. "Chels, we need you. You need to stay strong." I say, noticing her back is injured. 

"Just surrender, I can't do this. It's like 2010 all over again." She stated. 

"Oh my god, that's what they want." 

> Lea's Point Of View

The people slowly disappear, "what just happened?" We look around with confusion. 

"We need to get Kayla to the hospital." Claire says. Police cars then arrived, "a little late for that now, don't you think?" I glare at them and throw my gun aside. 

"Uh guys, bad news." Stephanie says, putting her phone into her pocket. 

She look over at the 7 boys, "I am sorry." 

> Alex's Point Of View

"Okay, you are cleaned up." Claire helps Chelsea to her seat, "who was the roses from?" Kayla ask, noticing the bouquet on the table. 

"It's from Luke." Chelsea replies. "Why are you standing there?" Kayla ask me. I look down at the navy small box, "uh I.. We found this in Luke's jacket." I say in a low tone. 

I walk in and put it on the table in front of Chelsea. She slowly opens it, revealing a ring. 

"Chelsea, are you okay?" Louis ask, stepping in with some of the boys. "I swear I saw it coming but I didn't know it was Luke." Chelsea says. 

"Chelsea, you have been saying that ever since we reached here, it's not your fault." Zayn assured her. 

"Okay." Chelsea nods slightly. 

"Can you help me tell Luke's family what he want to say?" Chelsea bite down her bottom lip. 

"Sure, Chels." 

>> 

Stephanie's Point Of View

"Are you kidding me?" We stood in front of our house, "what's going on?" Chelsea step out of Alex's car. 

"We got kick out of our own house." Max says to her. "They took all our money, our bank accounts are now empty. We are literally broke." I say to Chelsea.

"Wait, even The Skulls bank account?" Alex ask. 

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"My cars!" Hayley put her hand over her mouth, I look at Chelsea who is looking at the house. 

"I need to go in." Chelsea says, walking in. "Hey miss, no one is allowed inside." The man says, "I just need my phone." Chelsea push past him. 

"He was going to purpose." Alex mumbles, "what?" 

"Yeah, Luke was going to purpose."