Chapter 16

people should be afraid of Chelsea. She can't die. She can't be defeated. - Stephanie Collins ♛

» Louis' Point Of View

"Okay, where do we need to... Go?" Chelsea walks out in her white sweater and army jeans, she's wearing the necklace that Luke gave her.

She looks up at Fawn, Kenneth and Annie.

"What is happening?" She ask in a low tone, looking around with confusion.

"Deciding to bring the crew back together!" Stephanie says in a fake exciting tone.

"Oh ok." Chelsea's eyes turn red.

"Okay! Let's just get to Wolverhampton!" Alex says nervously.

>>

"Can't believe you didn't tell me." Chelsea murmured once we got in the car.

"I am sorry, Chelsea! But it's a good thing right?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her, afraid that she would hit me or something.

"Yeah whatever." Alex started the car engine.

He turns on the radio, and All About That Bass came on.

"Ohhhh!" Niall started doing a little dance at the back.

"Oh god, this is gonna be such a long drive." Chelsea mutters, putting her legs up on the seat.

>

"I am so bored." Chelsea groan, Harry put his long skinny legs up on Zayn's lap.

Zayn and Calum fell asleep in the first 20 minutes of driving.

>>

Chelsea also fell asleep, but she lay her head on my shoulder.

> > > > >

"Okay, we're here." Someone punch me in the arm, my eyes shot open in pain. "Why did you do that?" Chelsea laughs at my question.

"For fun." She then walks off to the front gate.

"Ugh, I don't miss this school at all." Eugene mutters.

"Wolverhampton is so cold at night." Diana mutters.

"Chelsea, get this gate open." Brandon told her.

Chelsea walks over and open it, "it's not lock." She stated.

"Oh." Brandon blushes in embarrassment.

We then walk in, entering the science lab. We all took a seat, "play." Chelsea breathes out.

Holograms appear.

3 people was sitting at a table, so Chelsea, Noah and Eugene was sitting together.

Liam steps in the class, "hey-"

"Shut up!" Chelsea immediately snapped at the guy who was about to holler something at Liam.

"I didn't even said anything yet, you bitch!" The guy snaps at her.

Chelsea immediately stood up and punch him in the face, "you two, detention!"

The holograms disappear, "that guy was Chris. We were 13." Eugene says.

"Ohh." Chelsea suddenly says, her legs up on the table.

"The day after that, people started saying that Chris got beat up by a girl." Chelsea stated.

"No wonder he hates me." Chelsea simply shrugs.

>> >> >>

Stephanie's Point Of View

I woke up in the classroom, 4.30am.