Chapter 17

> Chelsea's Point Of View

It's finally past midnight, there isn't anybody in here with us. "I feel so tired." Gabe groans. "Stay awake." Hayley tell him. 

"They're taking out blood away." I say, noticing the big screen. 

"And memory." I frown slightly. 

> > > > 10.46am 

Cali and Claire throws the bag into the trunk of the car, "come on, dickheads!" Claire shouted at the crew. 

"It's been a long time, Claire." Kenneth shot a wink at her. "Stop fooling around." Fawn elbows him in the chest. 

"I don't know how Chelsea do this. I haven't slept in a day and i feel horrible." Max says, "like terribly horrible." 

Chris and Melanie steps in, dropping Chelsea to the ground. Her hands are trembling, "do you remember anything?" Chris ask her. 

Chris helps her up and Chelsea quickly find a wall for support. Stephanie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. 

"Do you know what's your name?" Melanie ask, but then the alarm went off. 

"Intruders alert!" Melanie quickly runs out. Chelsea shut her eyes, tired. 

Chris looks at the rest of The Collins. 

"My name is Chelsea, and I remember everything." Chelsea says to him, her eyes fury red. 

"Chelsea!" Cali runs in, Chelsea quickly hit the back of Chris' head, and Cali shot his thigh. 

"I feel awesome." Chelsea says, walking over to the computers. She drop all her siblings to the ground, "okay, I can't stand up." Amber mutters. 

> Chelsea's Point Of View

"Come on, let's get out of here." Alex says, carrying Amber up. I begin walking slowly, searching for the elevator. 

I saw a dark figure walk by, my lips parted slightly. I then bite down my bottom lip and frown. I immediately run after him, "Chelsea!" 

I follow the dark figure, and it walk into the room. 

"We don't know what to do, we're falling behind The Skulls. We need to be the top again, we need Chelsea." I burst into the room. 

All the guns was pointed at me, "so what you're falling behind? You all are already not counted as a company." 

"We don't know what Chelsea are, but we need her." Sean continued his stupid speech. 

"You're the strongest in The Skul-" 

"Shut up, it's fucking team work. Me, and the whole fucking crew!" I snap at him. 

He was glaring at me, and I was glaring at him. 

"You guys are fucking pathetic, can't you let the past go? You guys are done!" I shouted at all of them. 

I clench my fists and all the glass in the window shattered, making everyone step back. 

"Don't you want to know who killed your loved ones?" Jane ask, a smirk on her face. 

The alarm went off again, but this time, it's a different sound. "Say goodbye, Chelsea!" Lisa shouted at me, grabbing the ropes outside the windows. 

"Chelsea, we need to go!" Brandon shouted. 

I quickly run out of the room, "Chelsea." 

"Lucas?" I stop myself and look back, "Chelsea!" Claire screams. 

The lights begin to close and I saw water approaching, "Chelsea, come on!" Noah shouted, i look back at them who are on the other side and the wall is coming down slowly. 

I started running, the lights turning off by it's on as I run pass it. "CHELSEA!" I slide down under the wall and got inside in time.

"Oh my god, please never do that again." I got myself up, "did you heard something back there?" Oliver ask. 

"You guys didn't hear it?" I raise my eyebrows at them, "hear what?" Stephanie ask. 

It was just my imagination. 

"Nothing, it's not important." 

My siblings went to sleep after a while, I sat in the living room in my black sweater and shorts. 

"Can you at least turn on the lights while you are here? You have reds eyes that scare the fuck out of people." Brandon says, entering the room. 

"Oh I am sorry." I muttered, he let out a sigh. "I thought you will be sleeping by now." He says. 

My vision then became blurry, "I can't, knowing that Luke won't be there tomorrow and for the rest of my life." 

Brandon looks at Chelsea, worried. 

Chelsea stare at the floor. "Chels, you have a huge interview tomorrow." Brandon reminded her. 

"Doesn't matter." Chelsea murmurs. 

"Do you want me to stay with you?" 

Chelsea shook her head in response. 

"Okay, be safe." Brandon says, walking out. 

Chelsea held back her tears, she closes her eyes, taking a deep breath and exhaling. 

Tears then fell. 

She got up and walk to her bed. 

She lay in the middle, wishing he is here.