Chapter 24

> Chelsea's Point Of View

"The Collins and Chelsea Collins go down in Punk Rock History!"

I let out a squeal, "what? What's wrong?!" Noah woke up from his nap. "I am on the same page as My Chemical Romance, Nirvana and Fall Out Boy."

Noah shot a look at me, "YAY!" Max cheered.

"The Collins and Chelsea Collins also go down in Metal Music History!"

"Metallica, Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Kiss and Mayhem!" Everyone shot me a look, "you're crazy." Harry stated.

"It's not craziness, it's just love!" I snap at him.

"Queen OF Pop! Madonna, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and Chelsea Collins!"

I let out an excited laugh, "best morning ever!"

"Goddess of Pop will always be Cher." I stated, smiling happily.

"I am so proud of you, Chelsea."

"Aunt Dolly!" Amber and Ryder runs up to her, "woah okay!" She laughs as her hands were full with bags.

"Queen of Pop & Queen of Skulls, what more?" Aunt Dolly ask.

"Performing with Madonna in two weeks." Alex replies.

"It's going to be crazy on that stage." I muttered.

"Maybe some kissing might be involved." Hayley says in the same tone as me.

Our eyes widen at the thought of it.

>> Louis' Point Of View

"Happy Halloween." The front door creak open, in the middle of it was a talking skull with red eyes.

"You guys take halloween seriously." Niall says, looking at the decorations.

"We only went out for like 8 hours." Harry checks his watch.

"We badass." The Skulls chorused, murmuring.

"You guys are so strange." I say as I hug Aunt Dolly who seems to be dressed as Chelsea.

"Huh..." Amber looks up at Aunt Dolly. "And what are you suppose to be?" Zayn ask.

"I am my favorite book!" She laughs.

"The Three Little Pigs is your favorite book, hahah ok." Niall laughs.

"Piggies are cute." Amber smiles.

We look over at Ryder, who has a mustache. "I am Max yesterday."

"What?"

"Max wore this yesterday so I am Max yesterday." Ryder explained.

Collins are weird.

"Hey." Max walks down, "I am a basketball." He says, hitting himself on the costume.

"Because I love basketball and hockey. But I went as the puck last year." Max smiles innocently.

"I am Madonna!" Hayley says, coming down the spiral staircase.

"I am a pigeon." Stephanie hops down the stairs.

"Why?"

"Because I have no idea." She simply shrug.

"Where's Chelsea and Fawn?" Austin ask.

"They have a police case to handle." Stephanie replies.

"Turn on the news!" Gabe says, running in.

"Gabe! You just came back, don't run around like that!" Layla scolded him.