Chapter 4

" Chelsea is special. When she was born, you can tell that she's going to be something big when she grows up, one way or another. "

> Stephanie's Point Of View

Jake steps into the hall, ready for Blake's burial. Jake walks towards Chelsea, whispering into her ear.

She nodded and say goodbye to Luke. She immediately run out of the hall.

Hayley; Where's Chelsea going?

Jake; Dad wants to see her.

>>

After the burial, which was weird and not emotional at all. We, The Collins saw people die all the time and come back.

Chelsea; He's not coming back, Steph. It's over.

Chelsea steps into the Skulls training facility. "Okay, Collins. Later tonight, we're having family dinner with Dad and his mistresses. As in, our steps will be coming too." Chelsea says to us.

"We're going to meet every single one of them. Stupid Dad." She mutters, as her eyes turn red.

"Oh yeah, bring your boyfriends or girlfriends or whatever." Chelsea groans softly and walks off.

>> Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey Chelsea, what are you doing?" Luke ask, joining me in the living room.

"Watching one of Madonna's film, W.E." I replied.

"So erh-"

"You're coming with me to the dinner tonight." I cut him off, "what dinner?"

"Dad." I simply say. "Oh."

>>

"That's what you gonna wear for dinner?" Hayley looks at me, "dude, I wear this all the time. Can we just go?" I say to her.

We took our seats. "Is Mum going to be here?" Amber ask.

"I am not sure." I replied. "Hey kids." Dad steps into the room.

Melanie then took a seat right across of me.

This is going to be fun.

Luke; Don't mess around, Chelsea.

Me; Don't worry, I won't.

"Jake, where's your girlfriend?" Dad questions him. "I don't have one, Dad." Jake replies.

"How are you doing, Kayla and Layla?" Dad turns to the twins.

"I am 2 months pregnant." Kayla replies with a smile. "Too bad Blake isn't here." Dad mutters.

"How about you, Chelsea?" Dad turns to me.

"This is Luke." I replied, my heartbeat quickening.

Stephanie; Oh damn, someone's flustered today.

Hayley; This isn't like you, Chels.

Me; Shut up.

"So I see Stephanie has hook up with one of her colleagues."

"Hi sir." Austin greeted.

Me; You're dating Austin?

Max; bleh.

Stephanie; oh shut up.

"Have you guys think of marriage?" Hayley's eyes widen. Hayley's date is missing, he isn't here yet.

"Dad, don't you think we're a little too young?" Amber says.

Idiot.

Gabe; Our sister is such an idiot, how are we related?

Max; Too bad we just are.

"I am talking about the three oldest now, Stephanie, Jake and Chelsea."

I choke on my water about what he said.

Luke place his hand on my thigh.

Me; I am fine.

"Er, I don't know, Dad. Stephanie and Chelsea are 24. Sure, I am 27 but I just haven't find the right person yet." Jake responded.

"I would get married if war is over." i stated and shot a glare at Melanie.

Luke; Chels.

Me; sorry.

"I am so sorry that I am late." Mum arrives.

Me; Oh no.

>

"Stupid dinner, stupid marriage." I mumbled, kicking the rocks.

"Don't you want to get married to Luke?" Stephanie ask.

"Yeah, I mean what's the point of dating if you never thought of marriage. But then it's just too fast. I don't want the same thing to happen." I responded.

"Chelsea, you are much powerful than you were years ago. So technically, you don't have to be scared of anything." Gabe stated.

i look out to the sea, Amber, Ryder, Angela and Zach letting go of the helium balloons that we bought for them.

"I don't know. We're also artists at the same time, the boys are getting bigger and bigger every single day."

"So you're just scared that you would lose him over the fans and singing?" Hayley raise his eyebrows.

"No.. It's just Jane Waters."

>>

After the walk at the beach, we headed back home.

"Hey Chels, how did the dinner go?" Zayn ask when I step in.

"Meh." I simply shrug, "so it went bad." Louis mutters.

"Of course it went bad." I snap at him. I took out a bottle of vodka.

"My Mum was there and she was talking about her happy marriage with two new guys which is disgusting." i pop open the bottle.

"Stupid mess-up family. They still think I need rehab or a mental hospital!" I shouted as I walk to my room.

I slam the door close. "Woah! Something wrong?" Luke turns to me, "okay give me that." He took the vodka from me.

"I haven't even had a sip yet." I pouted.

I then groan and lay on my bed. "What's wrong, kitten?"

"Oh, new nickname now?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah, since you call me Lucas." Luke responded.

"Kitten sounds weird." i murmured. "Too bad." He lays on top of me. "Where did you put the vodka?" I ask, looking around. "It's on the table." He replies.

"Kitten sounds really, really weird." I say once again.

"Too bad." He repeated, kissing my lips.

My lips parted slightly, letting him in. My arms then went around his neck, "I love you." i murmured.

"I love you too." He kiss my forehead and lay beside me.

"Sorry, I just really need that vodka." I say, "no!" He wrap his arms tightly around my waist.

>>

I got out of bed and went out to the kitchen, "hey chels." Michael mutters. "Fuck, you scared me." 

"Thought you don't get scared." 

"Yeah but I didn't saw it coming." I pointed out. "What time is it?" I muttered and look at the clock. 

"It's 2am? I thought it was 5." I groan, sitting on the floor. "What are you doing..?" 

"Trying to fall asleep."