Chapter 11

Narrator's Point Of View

"So Chelsea, long time no see." Her therapist says.

"I honestly don't need to be here." Chelsea stated.

"Darling, you flew all the way from Miami to New York so let's just make things work."

"I heard about your boyfriend." She says.

"Yeah." Chelsea mutters.

"Did he say anything to you before he go?" She ask.

"Yeah, he did." I nodded.

"Was it good things?"

"I tried to take his pain away you know, I held his hand so tightly but he was in so much pain."

> Brandon's Point Of View
> NYC

"Chelsea, what are you doing?" I step back into the apartment, "I saw you at 5am, now it's 12noon." I say, checking the time.

"And just now you said you were sleep since you slept since yesterday!"

It's been 4 days since Luke's death and Chelsea has been working on police cases ever since yesterday.

Well it's better than two days ago when she slept continuously.

"Hey Brandon," Louis steps in. "Please help me." I pointed to Chelsea.

"Chelsea, let's go out!" Calum exclaims.

The boys have been away for three days, I don't know how they're dealing with it but they seem to got through it.

"Chelsea!" I took the files away, "hey!" Chelsea's eyes turn red.

"Chelsea, go and eat." I pass her some money, "no." Chelsea frowns slightly.

"Chelsea, just go." I say.

"Wait, your leather jacket." Alex then says, "oh right." Chelsea mutters.

They left and I sat down.

"We need to get back into the music industry before we go more broke." Alex says.

"It's like 2002 all over again." Stephanie groans.

"You know what's weird? Chelsea never forgets to wear her leather jacket." She then say.

"Steph, she haven't slept for a day. She have been working on the siblings cases, she's tired, it won't be a surprise if she pass out." I sit on the couch.

"Then why did you send her out? You idiot!" Amber shouted at me.

I let out a groan, "you annoy me."

> Louis' Point Of View

"Chelsea, what do you want?" Harry ask, I turn to her who has dark circles under her eyes.

"Bacon...?" Chelsea slowly raise her right brow, "Chels, we're at a chinese restaurant." Niall told her.

"Oh." Chelsea mutters.

"This is not my leather jacket." She then say, looking down at it. "Thought it looked big.." I mumbled.

Chelsea put her hands in it, taking out a condom.

"Ugh." She quickly put it back in.

> Stephanie's Point Of View 

"I am going to the store, we ran out of bacon." Brandon says, picking up the leather jacket. "Wait this isn't mine, this is Chelsea's." He pointed out, "fuck." Brandon's eyes widen. 

"What? Do you have a condom inside or something?" I ask jokingly, I laughed at my question. "Yes." He says. 

My smile faded, Alex laugh out loud. "Chelsea is gonna kill you." 

 > 

"BRANDON!" I smiled at Chelsea's voice, "here's your stinking jacket." Chelsea push it to his chest. I let out a laugh, "did you see anything in it?" Brandon ask. 

"Yes I did." Chelsea walks past him, "guys! Great news!" Alex runs out with a towel wrap around his waist. 

"Oh damn boy, you have a good body." Brandon says, "what is it?" Chelsea ask, wearing her leather jacket. 

"Chelsea will have to audition for The Voice!" Alex shouted. "How is that good news?" Me and Michael say at the same time. 

"If every 4 judges turn around and the audience is standing up, you don't need to be in the competition, you will be immediately back in the music industry. And by the way, the judges won't know it's you till they turn around or whatever." Alex says. 

"That's the most bullshit thing I've ever heard." Chelsea snaps at him. "It's the management's idea okay! Now I need to be back in the shower." Alex says, walking away. 

Brandon; Maybe I should go pull his towel. 

"Brandon!" Chelsea shouted, "what?" He snap his head at her. "Don't do it." 

"Aw man." Me and Brandon pouted. 

"Anyway, I am going to pick a fucking song." Chelsea says, grabbing the police files and running back into her room. 

"So how did everything go?" I ask the boys.

"Erh, she is always daydreaming." Zayn says. 

"That's it, she's just like normal Chelsea..." Louis simply shrug. 

"Maybe that therapist session did help." Brandon says, sitting on the floor. 

Then we heard a few knocks on the door, Harry walk over and open the door. 

"Hi!" A girl with curly hair and green eyes smiled, she is wearing a floral dress with a blue jacket. "I am Cali Johnson." She introduced herself, "Skulls' childhood friend." 

"CALI!" Layla stood behind her, screaming. "Nope, we're in New York." Brandon says, laughing after. 

"Shut up, dork." I hit his back and went into the kitchen.