Chapter 8

I feel odd lately. A lot of things is happening to us too, this all seems so familiar.

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey Ashton." I started a Instagram video, "hi." He smiles.

"Say hi to the world."

"Are you filming me?"

"Yep, I am bored." I stated.

"Go film Luke then!"

"Luke is out with his family." I replied.

"Okay then I should go find my mother." Ashton leaves me. I hate you." I say, "have fun!" The door shuts and the video ended.

I let out a sigh and posted it to Instagram.

I am in the house alone because everyone is out there spending time with their family and each other.

I can't do shit.

> Luke's Point Of View

"Chelsea, you here?" Calum calls out. "She's out." Niall replies.

"I bought us donuts." I then say. Then I heard a motorcycle pull up.

Chelsea steps in with her bike helmet.

She is wearing a beanie, my beanie.

"I did something crazy." She then says.

"And badass." She added. I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "babam!"

She took off the beanie, showing her side shaved hair.

"What do you guys think?" She says with a wide grin on her face.

"Oh we think that..." Zayn says, pausing half-way. "You're insane." I finished for him.

"And badass!" Zayn added in.

>>

"Hey guys, I bought some- Holy crap, Chelsea!" Lea's eyes widen at Chelsea's hair.

"You're insane." She stated. Chelsea smiled.

"We only left you for four hours!" Ashton exclaims, "i was bored. And besides, I always wanted this hairstyle." Chelsea says, putting her legs up on the table.

"Legs down, Chels." Louis says to her, "screw you." Chelsea snaps at him and put her legs down.

"I am gonna go to the hospital." She then says, "I will see you at 8." She kisses my cheek and left.

"You're lucky, Hemmings. Sexiest woman on earth and Queen." Lea says to me, "are you sure you're not lesbian?" Louis questions Lea, earning a punch on his face.

"Have anyone saw my phone?" Chelsea comes back in, "you called Lea lesbian, didn't you?" Chelsea asks when Niall pass him an ice pack.

"Maybe." Louis replies, Chelsea laughs. "Found it." Michael responded and pass it to her.

"Where was it?"

"Right next to you." Michael pointed to the small table which is next to her, "oh."

> Chelsea's Point Of View

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I ask Hayley, taking a seat beside her bed.

"Good actually." Hayley smiles.

"So erh, since we don't have a family meeting last night. We're having it now." Stephanie says.

"Er so, we so need a vacation." I stated.

"In Miami, where we have a show and a movie to film." I added. "But then you are going to be separated from Luke." Stephanie stated.