Chapter 20

"why does Chelsea Collins always wear the same thing, thought she were a millioniare?" I read out the mean tweet in Jimmy Kimmel's Mean Tweets. 

"Well because, I am a badass and the outfit make me look badass-er." 

> Chelsea's Point Of View

"Welcome to the People's Choice Awards, I am Chelsea Collins and I am proud to present The Swaggerz back on the road!" 

"YEAH!" The crew all jumps out. 

"Wow, it has been a big year. No Skulls ablum or whatsoever." Stephanie says, "today we have something special from The Skulls." 

"We do?" I muttered out, my eyebrows furrowed at them as they make their way down the stage. "Is this a prank again?" I ask the boys. 

"Not that I heard of," Louis says. 

"Hi Chelsea!" Amber smiles at me. 

The crowd laughs at my confused face.

My heart starts to pound, what is going on? 

Her name is Chelsea, She's so very
Fly oh my, it's a little bit scary
Boys wanna marry, looking at her derrière
And you can stare but if you touch it she gonna bury

Hayley started singing, I burst out laughing at her change of her lyrics. "What are you guys doing?!" I ask. 

All eyes on her when she walk in,
No question that this girl's a 10
Don't hate her 'cause she's beautiful
Her walk, her talk, the way she drip
It's not her fault, so please don't trip

Hayley continues to sing, "Pop Artist of the year everybody!" The Skulls shouted. 

"Oh my god, you guys are such embarrassment." I muttered, standing up. 

>

 "We have your votes for your Favorite Onscreen Couple!" Niall exclaims. "Chelsea Collins and Noah Russo!" 

We both laughed and walk up the stage together, we got our award and stood by the podium. The crowd laughed at our awkward moment. 

"Erm," I chuckled nervously. "Words can't describe how awkward this is right now." Noah says. 

"To be honest, I feel like punching him right now." I then say. 

"NO!" Niall yelled. 

Our eyebrows furrowed at him, oddly. We then laugh it off, "anyway thanks for voting for us!" Noah says, swinging his arm around my neck. 

I smiled and left to backstage. 

"Now don't change the channel, we will be back with The Skulls and The Collins." 

"Now we have performance from The Skulls!" 

One for the paper
two for the money

Lea and Layla steps out with the crew coming out behind her.

 don't know whats going on baby
what the hell is going wrong baby
used to take me to dinner
used to take me shopping now you asking me for my paper

Then the sparkly curtains went up, revealing Max as the drummer. 

"King For A Day!" Max sings, dragging out the note in his rocky voice. 

Please, won't you push me for the last time
Let's scream until there's nothing left
So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore
The thought of you's no fucking fun
You want a martyr, I'll be one
Because enough's enough, we're done 

Stephanie sings.

ou told me think about it, well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor 

Gabe and Hayley sang in unison, the bass guitar in Gabe's hands. 

The music then ended for a while, smoke appears on the floor

Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me for centuries

Stephanie sings. The lights flicker. 

And just one mistake
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries

We all jump out, and I held the note for as long as i could. 

>> 

"I think i just lost my voice." I told the boys as we walk to the pizza parlor with our jacket hoods up. 

"That's for holding a note longer than usual, but it was amazing!" Zayn says, flashing a smile at the end. 

"Ugh, I just remember I got a race tomorrow." I mumbled, talking about the motorcycle race. 

"Don't get injured, Chels." Louis says. 

"It's only once! You see I am still alive, Lou!" We took the furthest seat, which is at the back. I pull down my hood and took out my shades, "I am glad it's empty, because of Chelsea, we can get mob." Louis says. 

"Hey!" My voice broke, the boys laugh at me. "Oh god, this is bad." 

"Why? You don't have upcoming concerts." Harry points out. 

"Yeah but, I can't say comebacks in a badass way now." I pouted. 

"What?" Ashton lets out a high-pitch laughter, I laugh at his sound of laughing. It's so adorable. 

"But you do sound a little like batman." Calum says. "Oh thanks! I was hoping for Joker though." I smile. 

"Chelsea, you're such a weird person." Michael stated.

"Not weirder as you and Harry." I snap at him, "hey, what did I do?!" Harry's eyes widen. 

"You said I Love You to Chelsea more than Chelsea's fans does." Louis tells him. 

"I am a big Chelsea fan." Harry stated, "wait, the soccer team or me?" I raise my eyebrows at them. 

"YOU!" They all shouted at me, "hey!" 

very bad chapter , i am terribly sorry. xx