Chapter 25

They did found all of them after a few days.

They're all in hospital. And there's nothing I can do.

I can't take away their pain, it's a lot.

There's lesser people in the company now, there's some protests going outside against me. Whatever happened when I was unconscious, I will never know.

But I searched the net.

Apparently Layla is driving the 7 boys to the studio but there was traffic so Layla decided to yell out of the window. What she didn't know was that, there was shootings going on in the front.

So marksmen shot her down from the rooftop, and apparently shot the boys too. They're lucky not to be dead.

>

I have massive things to do, I have the Navy to settle, the police work, a boss is coming to visit my company which is huge but our company is literally a mess.

So me and like 90 people have to clean 60 floors. I have been ironing my Navy, Air Force and my police uniforms.

I wore my police uniform today, I am being honoured for saving people and whatever.

Later on in the week, it will the Air Force and next month, the Navy.

The rest are also getting rewarded, but I will be receiving it for them since they're in the hospital. All of them are promoted to a higher rank, you know those who are in one of these three jobs.

I step into the hospital in my one hour free time, after that I have to go down to the studio.

I walk past the first one, Angela.

Then Zach, Amber, Ryder, Max, Gabe, Hayley and Stephanie.

They were all not there anymore, except for Ryder.

I walk over to the 7 boys, they're still here. They're not going anywhere.

I then walk past Austin and Alex who has serious injuries, so does Brandon. "Ms Collins!" The nurse exclaims, I turn my attention to her.

"Your family members disappeared mysteriously." She told me, "erh yeah, please don't disclose this to the public please. I can solve it." I ordered her.

She nodded and walks away hurriedly like she's scared of me.

"President of Australia disappointed in Chelsea Collins." The people who are watching, turned to me.

Uh ok.

I ignore them and walk away to see the others. I examine Kayla, she isn't injured that severly. Her and the baby is alright, luckily.

I let out a sigh as they're still not awake yet.

For the past few days, I had several nightmares but it's all from the police cases I have been stressing on a lot.

But the nightmares scares the shit out of me, but I have Champ so there's nothing to worry about.

I can't believe I lost Snuggles in a war. I miss her.

I need more dogs.

Maybe cats too.

>> >>

It's been a week since the honoring at the police station. Now it's the Air Force.

After the honoring, its just a small gathering. They talk about my family, the wars and of course, The 25 Skulls.

Although everyone is back, there's just been deaths occurring inside do there is changes.

I visited them again, they all are still not awake. Eugene is close to dying and I think the doctor is giving up on him.