Chapter 7

Chelsea's Point Of View

"Morning idiots." I step into the kitchen, "hey, where did you go?" Louis ask.

"Was in the police station and do you know that my parents were going to kill me the minute I was born?" I pour myself a cup of coffee.

"We know now..." Harry mutters. I gave him a look.

"Chels, you only slept for 3 hours." Luke says, "yeah but after what happened last night, I did a massive amount of research." I say.

"You think Bailey is alive..." Zayn mutters. "Yep, and erh, we spent 4 hours searching all over town but we found a lot of lost kids instead." I say, frowning slightly.

"Lost kids?" Luke raises his eyebrows, "yeah." I lick my lips.

"Chelsea, your nose is bleeding." Calum stated.

I quickly walk into the bathroom, washing my face. I then tilt my head up, hoping the bleeding will stop.

>>

"Hey, are you okay?" Luke steps into my room, "uh yeah, just feeling so weird." I muttered.

"You know what, I am gonna visit my siblings."

i grab my leather jacket and grab my car keys.

>

"Kids?" I raise my eyebrows. "I smell waffles!" Stephanie immediately run into the kitchen. "Hey sis." Max smiles at me, "and boys."

"Where's Gabe?" Hayley ask. "Guess he haven't wake up yet." Max replies. "Is Amber, Ryder, Angela and Zach in school?" Stephanie ask.

"Steph, it's a Saturday." I stated.

"Oh." Stephanie mutters, "i am gonna wake Gabe up." I say, walking down the hallway.

I place my hand on the door knob and try to open it. "Gabe?" I knock on the door.

"What's going on?" Louis raised his eyebrows at me, "I don't know..." I muttered, knocking on his door.

"Gabe, are you okay? Wake up." Zayn says.

"Max, do you have the keys?" Calum turns to him. "Gabe is the oldest, he have the keys." Max responded.

"You see, that's why we should've never let you guys have your own apartment." I say to them.

"Maybe Gabe is just asleep." Hayley says. "Dude, we're The Collins." Max reminded her.

"Whatever, I am gonna kick the door down." I say, kicking the door open.

"Of course." Luke mutters. We step in the room, "Gabe?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Gabriel!" Stephanie shouted. I check the closet, "what are you doing?" I furrowed my eyebrows at Gabe.

He just stares at me. "Are you okay, Gabe?" I squat down.

"He almost killed me." Gabe gulps.

>>

"Chels, Shane bought this apartment for us. It has weapons and alarms and whatever shit there is, there's no way that Chris Thompson got in because he is a big fat idiot." Max says.

"Okay, I know you just turn 20 and all but you're still 16 to me."

"Chelsea, Stephanie is doing it again." Max groans, "I kinda of agree though."

"Ugh." Max rolls his eyes at me.

"Gabe is fine, he just need some rest." Hayley says, coming out of his room.

"And I need waffles." Stephanie mutters.

"Okay, family meeting tonight."

>>

"Luke, Lucas, Luke, Luke."

"What?"

"Nothing, I am just bored."

"Chelsea, go to sleep." Luke says to me.

"I can't." i muttered. "Why? What's wrong?" He ask, putting his phone aside.

"I don't know, I feel so tired but it's just so stressed lately and.. Weird." I replied.

"Chelsea, if there is an emergency, all of us will come and find you. So relax and go to sleep." He kisses my cheek.

"I will wake you up when your siblings come over." He says, "thank you."

> Luke's Point Of View

"Gabe, you're messing it up again." Max says as Gabe is trying to make a chocolate milkshake, "hey Luke!" Angela smiles sweetly at me.

"Hey Angela." I look down at her, "where's Chelsea?" Hayley ask.

"Asleep." I replied. "I will wake her up when everyone is here." I say.

"Guys, I lost Bailey's sword!" Stephanie panics. I raise my eyebrows at her, "how could you?"

"No one tells Chelsea." Stephanie warns us and runs off again.

"Hey, is Chelsea here yet?" Ryder steps in, his outfit is exactly like Chelsea's. Except at the back it says The Collins in studs.

"Not yet, she's sleeping."

"Good, because I just punched someone today and I need you to sign it." Ryder pass the paper to Gabe.

How do Chelsea deal with this?

Max; Erm, she's Chelsea and... Scary?

I then squint my eyes at Max, then we heard a scream. "Chelsea!"

I run into the her room, "what?" Chelsea looks at me.

"Are you okay?" I ask, "yeah I am. Are you okay?" She then ask me.

"Guys! Get out of here!"

Chelsea's Point Of View

I run down the stairs, and got out of the house.

"What's going on?" I ask, looking at Hayley who is on the floor.

"Is that Bailey's sword?" I pointed to the shattered sword.

"I don't know, it just happened so fast." Stephanie says, close to crying.

"Chelsea, help us!" Max shouted at me as they help Hayley up. My lips parted slightly, "Chelsea?" Luke grabs my hand.

"Chelsea, your nose is bleeding."

>

"Chelsea, do you know that your sister is in grave danger?"

"What do you mean?" I ask the nurse, who is Blake's best friend, Claire Woods; Skulls nurse too.

"She have lung cancer, it's at stage 3."

"That's impossible, you know about the x-virus. It killed my cancer cells." I say to her.

"Remember what they say, Chelsea. X-virus doesn't work for everyone."

After the conversation, I slowly walk into the room. "Hey." I muttered.

"Chelsea, I heard." Alex whispers. "Yeah, I think I know what to do." I nodded slightly.

He raises his eyebrows to me and I grab Hayley's hand. "You're taking her pain away.." Stephanie pointed out.

"Yeah. It's the power of the x-virus." i simply shrug.

My knees begin to weaken, I see my veins turn black, I watch Hayley ease a little.

"Okay.." I let go of her hand. "I think I will go back... Now." I say to them and left.

>

I grab the blanket off the couch and put it over my head, looking like a blue riding hood.

What is wrong with Chelsea? Luke thought. I chuckled, "I am cold."