Chapter 13

"Chelsea, I don't know to hold this session too long since I know that you have to prepare for the awards show later."

"So you have been dreaming?"

"Yeah... Every time I close my eyes, and I see Luke."

"And sometimes it was horrible nightmares, which is not Luke or my siblings. It was just me talking in my head, and it was horrid. And, I couldn't wake myself up from that nightmare."

"I don't want to cry until all of this is over. It's just so crazy. You can't find peace at all."

> Chelsea's Point Of View

We arrived at the venue in my long black skirt and a plain white shirt.

Very plain outfit.

Me and my siblings step out onto the red carpet, short interviews and taking pictures.

We then begin walking into the venue. I found my seat which is with my crew and behind us is the boys.

They aren't really in the nominations because of the band members.

It's kinda of my fault. He is my brother and the other one is my boyfriend.

It's just too connected.

My siblings took their seats and I went backstage for my opening to this show.

Stephanie's Point Of View

"Welcome to The Billboard Music Awards!" Chelsea shouted.

"Long time no see, people!" The music then slowly started.

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind

Lea started the verse.

There was something so pleasant about that place.
Even your emotions had an echo

In so much space

Diana sings, "isn't Chelsea suppose to open?" Amber whispers.

And when you're out there
Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Layla sings beautifully.

Does that make me crazy?

Chelsea finally have a verse.

probably

The girls sang in unison. Then one of Chelsea's hits started playing.

She make it seem like she was happy to people, but what the therapist is telling us... She isn't at all.

She might even go to rehab.

> Chelsea's Point Of View

I took my seat beside Stephanie after that crazy performance.

"Okay that was an amazing performance from Chelsea Payne!" Louis says.

I raises my eyebrows at him, "we are going to see the nominations for best female artist."

"Chelsea Payne, Bailey Collins, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry."

Louis look down at the smartphone that he was given, he then accidentally drop it.

"Oops."

We all let out a laugh, typical Louis.

"Okay, female artist of the year goes to Chelsea Col- Payne!" Louis quickly corrected himself.

I smiled and walk up on stage. "Nice introduction." I whispered when I hug him.