Episode 25 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

"That's my baby girl". •*I muttered barely audibly as i think of the next team work to apply*•.
.
.
.
BABY AGENT

I'm doomed! My boss just asked me to leave the organization, that it's no longer safe for me, meaning i will soon be killed for over talking. He just asked me to stay far away from the organization, but no one runs from the organization. It's just a matter of time, and they will come for me.

I was confused and don't know what exactly to do because i wasn't thinking straight. I don't know whether i should go get my Mom and siblings far away from home, or maybe out of the country before e go hot for my head. But that's just a waste of time, the organization is everywhere you go like MTN.

The only person that can guarantee my safety is my boss. I know he sent me away because he don't want to see me around, and all that is because he's still mad over my childish attitude, and will definitely forgive me once i show much remorse.

Right now, all i get to do is to go after him, even if i am to follow him to his place, i don't care. It's either he forgive me or kill me himself. If he forgives me, good. But if he decides to kill me, then i will make one request, which is letting my mom and siblings stay alive.

All these thoughts runs in my mind as i drove to nowhere in particular. And immediately i made my decision, i driftingly made a U-turn in the middle of the barely busy road and went after my boss, increasing my speed from 60 to 190 km/h just to meet up with him.

After about six to seven minutes drive of maintaining that same speed limit, i spot him with that same BMW he left with, about 30ft away as he flows with excess velocity as if he was trying to out run someone, or maybe pursuing someone.

"Wait a minute! Is my boss under depression?" •*I thought to myself as i unintentionally increased my speed to 200km/h for the first time in my driving life, with the intention of stopping my boss and calm him down*•.

But about 15 to 12ft away from him, i noticed another two customized official organization's black tinted Audi as they speeds ahead of my boss, getting me wondering what's up with them. And on getting to the next junction, they driftingly went on different directions in a crazy manner, in the sense that almost 50% of the road users at that particular junction had to hit their brakes just to avoid story that touch.

And within a twinkle of an eye, my boss driftingly followed the one that took left in that same manner, which made me to believe that he's not just following the cars, but pursuing them. Probably, they are in possession of what belongs to him since everything turned up side down, and he's trying to get it from them.

"Who knows what is it?" •*I thought to myself as i decided to help him out by following the other car that took right as i pulled my handbrake and wheeled right with much velocity, and my SUV driftingly divert to the next road without stress*•.

I quickly pushed down the handbrake, reselect the gear and return to 200km/h within seconds, while my tyres makes that familiar scratching sounds, caused by it's rough contact with the hard floor as i speed off.

After about a minute of running after the car, it reduced it's previous speed limit, which was unusual, and that made me to reduce to 140km/h as i decided to call my boss and know what's up with him and the cars.

"What is it?" •*My boss upsettingly asked immediately he picked up, getting me a bit scared, and i braced myself*•.

"Boss? I am currently 15ft away from the other car that took right at the last junction. Should i attack?" •*I said after opening my dashboard drawer to check if my stainless pistol is still in there*•.