Episode 30 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

"Let's find out who will be the last man standing, big brother." I sarcastically said to Dan as i stood to my feet with that my usual satisfactory smiles that are always backed up with rage, while he frightenedly stood his ground, probably battling with his thought on what to do next, knowing too well that i will get to him before he even makes it to the warehouse electronic exit door.

"Emily close the cell glass." My uncle's voice sounds for the second time just as i fast walked towards Dan with rage, and the glass exit door began to close instantly.

"No! No! No!" I exclaimed as i ran. But before i could get to it, the cell glass closed and i forcefully crashed on it unintentionally and failed back on the floor within seconds.

I quickly got up and hit my fist on the glass three good times with rage as i stared into Dan's fearful eyes that seems a bit relieved, while he stood there still lost in the drama as he breathes heavily.

At this point i realized that i have just lost everything. My son, Clara, Sonia, Glory, business, my life and everything i once controlled out there.
Getting out to save Glory was all dreams that will never come through. Few seconds ago i thought i will just knock down Daniel and go take care of my baby agent, but now all that rings in my ears is "Forget her, she won't make it" which seems to be true.

"The next time you will come in here to torture him with your harsh words, i will surely let the angry lion out." My uncle voice sounds again, and Dan backwardly backed out from the cell glass in silent looking devastated, and within seconds, he walked out from the warehouse, while i still stared at that direction with rage despite the fact that he is out of sight.

"Now i see how bad you both has come to hate each other, which means you're not getting out of that cell glass anytime soon." My uncle voice sounds again and i turned to face him on Emily's monitor just to look him in the eyes and ask for a favor.

"You have to get me out, just for five minutes. Please." I plead as i moved closer to the inbuilt monitor.

"So that you will go knock down my security agents just to get into a fight with Dan." He said and i kept silent for a while and muttered "No sir."

"So what?" He asked.

"I need to see my baby agent." I said and everywhere remained silent for a while. "They said she get few hours to live, So i need to see her, at least to apologize for getting her into all this messed up life of mine." Everywhere became silent again. "She was loyal to me. She never said no or try questioning my orders even if it has to do with putting her life in the line." I said emotionally looking my uncle in the eyes.

"You owe her no apology. She's just like any other agent who takes orders. So don't...... " My uncle said and i cut him off.

"She isn't just a baby agent, she is a loyal friend. All i want is for you to give me five minutes, and after five minutes i will deliberately walk back into this cell glass on my own, i promise." I plead, while he remained silent.

"I used to detect when you're being honest, but regarding to what has been happening of recent, i don't think i can trust your words anymore. Get off the pity party and get used to it, no hard feelings." My uncle said and the live video dropped, while my heart broke into pieces.

"You really need to trust me on this and get me out of here." I emotionally shouted, believing he can hear me from wherever he is.

"Agent Gaius, what will you like to watch next?" Emily's robotic voice said, getting me more infuriated.
.
.
.
Agent Sonia
Location: Haryana, India.