Episode 10 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

•*I jokingly said as i ascend the staircase and they laughed out loud,while i continue my journey to my room,praying she respects herself and say nothing about us*•.
.
.
Sandra left after about an hour. She didn't talk  about our little but mighty secret,i guess, because if she did,i and Clara wouldn't have been together in good time by now. She made the right choice,because it might even ruin their friendship if Clara gets to know about it.
.
.
It's been days,and Dan was yet to come up with any plan regarding our new assignment from the Organization,or did he deliberately decided to keep it to himself? While i decide to be on a low key and watch him,because I'm still confuse and don't know where exactly to start when it comes to dealing with my baby mama's Dad.
.
.
It's Wednesday,and since Desmond dismissed from school,we've been at WAMCO (peak milk studio) shooting our second advert video. And immediately we were done with that successful programme,we head home around 05:20pm,looking so exhausted.

“Please Baby,can you stop at the mall? I wanna do a little shopping". •*Clara said as we get closer to one of the biggest shopping mall in the capital city of the state,and i unhesitatingly did as she said*.
.
.
Within some minutes we were already at the first floor of the big mall,doing our shopping unnoticed. While i kept following and occasionally glancing from the items to Desmond and his lovely mum as they kept deliberating on what to buy and what not to buy,as if they are not exhausted as i am.

After some minutes,i glanced left,and quickly glanced left again just to be sure of what i saw,and that same crocodile's head reflect twice on his face,getting me so confused than ever.

To me,this man is a stranger,because I've never seen him before,neither do he looks like any top politician. Now the question is what exactly has he done to possess that symbol that only means kill to me.

This mysterious man in quote is dark skinned and tall,probably at his lately forties. He was clad on a sky blue long sleeve shirt which it's sleeves was fold to his elbows,and a black jeans trouser,followed by a pair of black shoes. He stood approximately 20ft away from us as he do his shopping,looking free mindedly,but i was gradually getting enraged.

Deep down my heart,i was already burning with rage as usual,but smiled to brighten my facial expression just to make things unnoticed to Clara as i brought out my phone from my pant pocket.

I clicked on my camera icon,zoomed closer and took a picture of him just as he raised his right arm to take a stuff,unintentionally blocking his face a bit,and unknowingly unveiling his tattooed wrist which seems familiar to me,and i am so sure that I've seen it somewhere else.

I zoomed further and snapped just his tattooed arm for a reason best known to me,then zoomed out a bit and snapped his face just as he stared at my direction. Shit! He caught me.

I stylishly mind my business as i face my baby mama and son whom were still busy with their shopping. While he continued his shopping as well as if nothing happened,probably,he has no idea of what i just did.

After some second,i noticed he was walking towards my direction. I quickly glanced and my eyes met his mean face as he walk gently, probably reading my moves,and that crocodile reflect again.

“Shit! If this man raise alarm and insist i should show him my phone,what exactly will i say that i am doing with his pictures?" •*i thought to myself as i shoved my phone back into my pant pocket,expecting the worse to happen*•.

“Mummy see Desmond peak milk". •*A female tiny little voice said and i turned to spot an ebony black lady with her two kids (a boy and a girl) as they turned their attention to my son and baby mama's direction) With the mother carrying their shopping basket*•.