Episode 16 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

"Shit!! I lost him". •*I muttered to the transmitter still glancing at all angles in search of him*•.

"He's not better than us. We can't just loose him again in public just within seconds despite been surrounded by security cams". •*Sonia,the acting cyberian boss said upsettingly from the cyber hall through the transmitter,probably referring to the head cyberian*•.

"You all get not less than ten seconds to find him for me or you're fired. I mean all of you". •*Sonia upsettingly shout at the cyberians*•

I can't see her face to know what it looks like when she made that statement,but i can tell how serious she sounded. She was really mad,probably because she haven't been able to accomplish a tough mission since she was pronounced the acting cyberian boss. And only good accomplishments of different kinds of missions will decide whether she will be made a permanent boss or not.

5 sec...
4 sec......
3 sec.........
2 sec............

"I've found him". •*Taiwo announced and i quickly stop and turned my focus on one direction*•. "He's currently hurrying through the parking lot,probably looking for his car". •*Taiwo muttered and i turn to face that direction,wondering how come he was able to get to the far away parking lot just within seconds as i hurry with a fast walk*•.

I mannerly hurried to the open parking lot that was filled with different kinds of vehicle,less armed securities and few civilians within seconds,and stylishly glancing at all angle in search of him under the hot afternoon sun.

"I can't find him". •*I muttered to transmitter as i walk gently in the main run way of the parking lot*•.

"Turn around,he's driving towards your direction". •*Taiwo announced and i quickly turn to spot that same car he used to other day as he drove out from where he parked at the extreme of the parking lot and increased it's speed while i stood my ground,waiting for him to get closer as i think of what to do*•.

I'm so sure he's more interested in escaping than running me down with his car,because by now he knows too well that i can't be easily hit down with that,not when am fully aware of the speeding car. For that,i became more interested in bugging his car than getting out of his way.

"Gaius what the hell are you doing?" •*Sonia asked puzzledly through the transmitter as he gets fucking closer to me,and i kept quiet so that i won't loose focus*•.

And within a twinkle of an eye,i spinningly shift left to get out of his way and hit my right hand on his car roof before he drove pass me,getting the attention of those at the parking lot that suddenly got smoky,thou i cared less. Within that few spinning seconds,i pulled a magnetic bugged from my wrist watch,and as i hit my hand on his car,i bugged him with it. Making it more easy for me to find him.

"Track him down". •*I muttered to the transmitter,referring to no one in particular as i fast walk to my car that was few feet away from me,dipping my hand into my pant pocket to get my car remote*•.

"Exactly what I'm doing boss". •*Taiwo muttered instantly,probably he noticed what i did*•.

Few feet away from my car,i pressed the remote and the roof gently opened,and i speedily jumped in instead of opening the door.

I quickly turned on the engine as i sat down and press the roof close button,shift the gear knob to reverse and quickly pulled out of the lot within seconds,and reversingly head towards the exit with a high speed just to catch up with him. And getting to the end of the parking lot that serves as it's exit which kissed with the tiled road,i quickly pulled the hand brake and driftingly placed my car properly on the road,facing the same way Taiwo said he took,while people watch,all thanks to my tinted windows.