Episode 9 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

This is awesome,and i know Clara won't hesitate signing this file,probably not for the sake of the money involve,but for the awareness and famosity. But is that what i really want for us?
.
.
Few hours after they left,I took my briefcase and left along with the file. I stopped at Desmond's school,pick him,and we both went home. And after lunch,i broke the news to Clara,and she was so excited as if it's dream come through,in the sense that she quickly made another video right there at the dining room,exposing the N30 million worth of endorsement proposal to public. I attempt to warn her not to do the video,but her joy knew no bounds. And before 9pm,bloggers had already taken the video so far.
.
.
.
*FrieslandCampina WAMCO NigeriaPlc Branch Office,Located At The State Capital*.

12:00 noon.

The next day,been Saturday. I,my son and my baby mama stood with few WAMCO officials as we take pictures after the endorsement deal of ten ten ten. We walked out of the peak milk company after we were done and set to go(boom).

The whole place was dem filled with journalists and bloggers just as anticipated. And the two armed police officers from my company whom i called earlier the day did well in paving way for us as we head towards our two vehicle convoy which was my black G wagon which was under the control of the company's driver and my black high lander which was also under the control of another company's driver and an armed mobile police officer who made them three officers.

We kept smiling broadly to the flashing camera's lights as we walk after answering few out of their million questions,and they kept asking more and more,while we remained silent.

“What of you cute boy,don't you have anything to say to us?". •*One of the female journalist asked Desmond just as we got close to the opened back seat of my G-Wagon and he stopped*•.

“Peak is in you". •*He replied and they laughed out loud,while Clara got in,and i guard him into the backseat*•.

Just as i made to get in,i noticed a black tinted BMW as it's back window closed,after whoever that was in there took a picture of us and the car speed off.

“Why is the organization spying on me?" •*I thought to myself as i joined them at the backseat,and the armed officer closed the door*•.

At the organization,we used customized cars and helicopters,and anywhere i see any of our stuff,it doesn't take me much to identify them. I just wonder what Dan is up to this time and pray he don't do anything stupid.

One of the armed officers got into the front passenger seat of the wagon,while the rest used the high lander in front,and we drove off. And fifty meters away from home,i got an encrypted messages from the empire. I gently decrypt the message to avoid drawing Clara attention,and it says “The General Wants To See You At The Organization By 02:00pm Tomorrow". And automatically delete as usual after few seconds,while i kept wondering what is it this time.

“Am sure our next target profile is out". •*I thought to myself as i shoved back the phone to my pant pocket and smiled at Clara who seems to notice the sudden change of my facial expression*•.
.
.
.
*02:00pm The Next Day At The Organization*.

Here is our next target,and this USB drive contents every evidence you need on how he contributed massively to the years ago assassination. •*My uncle said to i and Dan as he dropped a USB drive on the large table in his office and we both glanced at the large monitor in his office to see the ex-minister of economy's picture and profile boldly showing on it,and Dan glanced at me*•.

I wasn't that surprise,because that crocodile's reflection had already made it known to me that his hand isn't clean. Probably,that's why Dan glanced at me,because he knows i foresee things like that,but never mentioned this one to him. Moreover,my uncle don't guess,and he makes no mistakes. Neither do he jumps to conclusion without investigations,so no need to question him.