Episode 12 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

“Glory? Follow me to the racing ground,i wanna see how improved you are when it comes to driving". •*I said and she followed me immediately*•.
.
.
.
It been a week since i lose the mysterious tattooed man,but that doesn't mean that I've given up on finding him. I guess he's somehow related to Clara's family because they share the same surname,and killing Clara's Dad as I've been instructed to do will probably make him to show his face again.

Now the question is,what exactly is keeping me from killing Clara's Dad (the ex-minister) ?

I haven't make any plan yet,and neither have i cared to ask Dan what he gat. I just can't imagine been the one to put Clara in pains

Yesterday,this made my uncle to automatically sign me out of the mission with anger,which automatically puts Dan in charge of it,and i preferred it that way. My uncle was so mad at me to the extent that he said “Your father will be so disappointed in you for not been able to avenge his death all because of that daughter of a murderer".

And i audibly said “Had it been he's alive,i wouldn't have turned to a killer" as i walked out of his office,while he stared at me with anger as if he gonna break my head.

Dan Promised to assassinate God's Will Nwachukwu within two days,that he had already tabled down his plans,and I'm not against that,provided he doesn't includes me in it. Moreover,killing Clara's Dad will be so easy. Apart from been his party chairman,He's currently occupying no other official position at all in the current government and he goes out with just the maximum of four armed bodyguards,I've been monitoring him tho.
.
.
Earlier this morning,Clara had to go home (I mean her father's house) just because of the terrible dream she had last night which was about her Dad. This made her to pray through out the night(Unlike Clara),indirectly interrupting my sleep. But i never cared to stop her,neither did i cared to join the praying section,because i know too well that God is far from saving that murderous father of hers from the hand of Daniel who is so desperate to get back at me over what happened to Rita.

According to Clara and her nightmare,she said “About a dozen men sat on the same dining table with my father(her father) on top of a large solid rock,in the middle of the ocean. Half of them were eating and smiling,including my Dad(her Dad),While the other half frowns and watch with an empty plate on their own side of the table. The frowning half tried to protest and the other smiling half,including my Dad pushed them into the ocean and watch them drown,excluding one of them who hide quietly  under the dining table with a raging face. After a long while,the enrage man under the table suddenly became strong and brave. He picked a shape spotless sword left by one of the men that drown in the ocean and began to cut off the seats of the smiling men one after the other right from under the table where he hide himself. Each of them failed and drown in the ocean. But when it got to my Dad's turn,the man hits the sword severely on his seat,but the sword refused to cut the seat. Then the man drop the sword beside him and angrily pushed my Dad into the ocean,and i watch him drown".

She took her time to tell me her dream that seems to be real. I just wonder what kinda spirit she has,to be able to see such revelation,or is it because it has to do with her Dad?

“Go back to sleep,it just a nightmare". •*I said to her as i covered my ears with the pillow to avoid those kinda stories*•.

“Baby It's not just an ordinary nightmare,i do see things like that at times,and whatever i see do come to pass. I need to warn my Dad,i think someone he wronged in the past is after his life”. •*She said few moment before she turned to a prayer warrior last night*•.

This morning,she insisted on going home. Not alone,but with Desmond,and i had no choice then to let them go just for her not to have anything to hold against me.