Episode 19 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

•*He said barely audibly like a devil and walked passed me,leaving me speechless and heart broken,probably he overheard Zion*•.
.
.
.
An Hour Latter At The Organization

After refreshing myself in the adjoined bathroom in my office,i changed to a new fitted dark red suit and new pair of black shoes,before taking my phone from the other black suit inner pocket and unlock it for the first time since after the incident to see eight missed calls from Clara and two from Sonia. Followed by a message from Clara that say “Are you okay? Reply as soon as you see this".

And just as i made to call her,my door opened and Sonia briskly walked in uninvited,looking so mad.

Hey! •*I muttered as she got closer,and she replied with a sound slap that made my face to turn right*•.

“That's for giving me hard time". •*She said as i turned to face her with a questioning stares*•.

I just stared with a bitter emotionally expression without saying a single word. And after some seconds,she kissed me passionately for like 30 seconds and hugged me,resting her head on my chest and said “I was afraid,I thought i won't get to see you again".

“Me too". •*I muttered after some seconds as i hugged her back,and she took a deep breathe*•.

Seriously,I pity Sonia. I just can't imagine being in her shoes. Loving someone whom you know that he had someone else. A reckless philanderer with a messed up life. A guy who can't love you as much as you do.

I don't need to be told that she is in love with me,she had showed it a thousand times. But i can't just pretend to love her. It will hurt her more when things gets real.

“I gat to go now. Someone will soon go to the police station and report me missing". •*I said with a cool tone,referring to Clara who still don't know my way about,and she gradually disengaged from the hug*•.

I kissed her forehead and walked out from my office,after muttering “See you tomorrow".
.
.
.
07:00pm

It was already getting dark in the night when Toni (my personal bodyguard) dropped me at Clara's place with an organization customized white Audi R8.

“I will give you a call when i am set to go". •*I said to him,got from the car and he gently drove off,while i processed to Clara's gate*•.

But before i could make it to the gate,the security guard on duty pushed the big stuff to sideways,while the SUV that was about to drive out from the compound stopped in the middle of the gate with it's headlights flashing aggressively at me,which made me to close my eyes and open it as it went off to realize that it's Clara's SUV with the help of street lights that stood close to their gate. Getting me wondering where exactly she's heading to,instead of getting some rest as someone who just buried her dad would do.

Within the next two second,she got down from her car and fast walked towards my direction like the tigress she is,while i wonder the kinda lies i will tell her for not picking her calls or reply to her message. My lies gat to be genuine,because i am sure she might had sense that i was in danger.

“Babe,I am really sorry for....." •*I tried to start from apologizing first as she got closer,and she cut me off with a passionate hug,which made me to swallow what ever lie that i was trying to used as an excuse and hug her back,while the guards at the gate stares*•.

“Hope you're okay?" •*I asked after some seconds as we disengage from the warm hug,staring at her face as i brush my right hand on her fine face*•.

“I am okay. Perfectly fine. I should be the one asking you that. I was just about to go to your house right now. You just left without telling me. You weren't answering my calls,and neither did you reply to my message". •*She kept complaining and suddenly stop as she noticed it's just me alone,nothing else*•.