Episode 14 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

And in this kinda game,he has nothing to loose,because he don't even care,neither do he still count me as his brother who grew up with him under the same roof .
.
.
.
Monday Morning
Location: My Mansion

I gently blinked my eyes as i wake up,and glanced at the wall clock (06:57am). Kamsi was still laying completely unclad on my bare chest,while her left thick killer thigh lays across my early morning warm erected dick as she sleeps quietly like a dove.

After been frustrated by Dan's words yesterday,i drove down to our favourite club by 07:44pm along with Sonia and Glory. And when i got tipsy and mad over Dan's words that kept echoing to my ears,i left without informing my beautiful bad girls whom were dancing hell out of their tipsy gorgeous body at the dance floor with some guys whom don't know how dangerous they are.

When i tipsily got home by 11pm,I pulled kamsi from her room to mine,and we fuck as if it gonna be our last night on earth.

*Back To The Present Day*

I gently attempt to push kamsi off my body,and she grabbed my dick and began to stroke it gently. “I thought you're sleeping" i thought to myself.

“C'mon! I got a lot of work to do today". •*I muttered barely audibly as i attempt to stop her*•.

"Let me wish you a happy day". •*She whispered and gently went down to my erect man man and began to suck me so good,causing me to groan to the sensation as i grabbed her retouched hair*•.

After some minutes of sucking and licking my dick head seductively,she sat across my thighs,staring at me as she positioned my strong thing at her wet pussy entrance and gently went down on it,while we moan softly.

I grabbed her waist with both hands and made her to increase her back and forth mind blowing movement,causing her to increase her moans as her Kitty cat get wetter then before. And after some minutes that seems like ages,i began to thrust from below with a very fast motion till i cum,while she clenched herself shiveringly as she felt my hot thick milk and climaxed.

She clashed on my body,breathing heavily as she recover from the early morning quickie.

“Ahh!" •*She moaned softly as i gently pulled my barely erected thing out of her cum filled pussycat,while i muttered “I gat to go to work" and gently pushed her off my muscular body to the other side of the bed*•.

I sat erect on the bed as i picked and unlocked my phone to see 11 missed calls. 7 from Sonia and 4 from Glory,and a message from Sonia which say “Gaius I'm gonna kill you the next time i see you". Probably for abandoning them at the club last night.

I smilingly dropped the phone on the bedside cabinet and walk into the bathroom naked,and within few minutes,i was already done washing myself. I walked straight to the dressing room,do the necessary stuff and wore my normal work attire (suit). I picked up my briefcase,wore a nice eyeshade and left for work. Kamsi wasn't in the room when i get there,and the bedsheets has been changed already. Probably she's downstairs,at her morning duty post (kitchen).

When i got to the dining room,the breakfast wasn't ready yet,and i was running out of time,and i decide to break my fast at work as i bossily walked out and drove to work with my beautiful Bugatti SUV.
.
.
02:44pm
Location: Dominic's multipurpose company

Just as i came back from lunch,about to settle down and do some work,i got interrupted by Clara's call. I couldn't afford to call her since after Dan's blabbing at the organization yesterday. I was kinda mentally weak and frustrated,and i thought that talking to her might worse matters.