Episode 24 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

I quickly got up with a flip get up (Chinese get up) and attacked her immediately, and she skillfully defend my first punch and punched me hardly on my ribs, causing me to groan as i stagger.

I angrily want after her again and we got separated by the organization's securities, and we stared at each other with rage and the eagerness to clash again.

“Let me go". •*She Upsettingly said, referring to the security guard that holds her hands back, and he hesitate*•.

“That's an order". •*She barked angrily and the security guard let go of her immediately, while she angrily stared at me for a while and head towards the exit door without muttering a word, and the security guard that locks my arms behind let go of me*•.

“Shit! I just fucked up big time, i never knew she had something with my boss". •*I thought to myself as i head towards the restroom to clean up*•.
.
.
An hour later, a female agent came knocking on my door. She said agent Dan (my boss's elder brother) demands my presence in his office immediately, and my mind drove to nothing else but the fight between i and agent Sonia.

Without hesitation, i went back in, grab my phone and left for agent Dan's office.

Few Minutes Later.

Agent Dan: Is it that you didn't hear me clear or that you don't understand the simple question that has to do with geographical location? •*He said with all seriousness and i stylishly clicked on my wrist watch, sending an emergency to my boss*•.

I thought he called me because of what happened between i and agent Sonia, not knowing that Sonia had already sold me out all because of what happened earlier.

Agent Dan: For the last time, where were you on Friday?

ME: At home.

Agent Dan: Do i look stupid to you? Never you lie to me again. •*He said upsettingly, and just then, the door opened and my boss walked in*•.

Boss: What's going on here? •*He asked no one in particular*•.

Agent Dan: It's a good thing you're here, because i was about abiding by my words of executing who ruined my mission. •*He said with all seriousness, staring at my boss*•.

BOSS: And what does that gat to do with her? •*He asked defensively, maintaining a serious eyes contact with his brother*•.

Agent Dan: Because i gat prove. •*He said and clicked on his keyboard, and a footage of what happened earlier at the dining hall began to play on the flat screen monitor that hangs on the wall, and i looked down in shame*•.

🎦 Footage:
ME: Everything was moving perfectly fine till it got ruined by that emergency mission.

Sonia: What mission are you talking about?

“The mission to stop a convoy na, on Friday morning, the one i got shot".

Sonia: Wait a minute, you mean you were the female sniper that agent Dan shot?

“Agent Dan was the one who shot me? I mean, why will he want me dead?
🎦 Footage Stopped.

I glanced at my boss and he stared at me disappointedly, and i stared at the floor immediately in remorse, while agent Dan proceed on operating his keyboard, and within seconds, the monitor switched to displaying a barely old man who looks more like agent Dan.

Boss: Glory leave us. •*My boss said and i stood up, about to leave*•.

Agent Dan: Hey dude? She's in my custody, so I'm to decide whether she leaves or stay. •*He said, gesturing me to sit down*•.