Episode 7 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

What's a lovely moment to remember. •*I said to myself,laughing broadly with a joyful heart as i spot my two maids watching and laughing at us from the upstairs veranda as Kamsi covers us with her phone*•.

It stopped raining heavily as before,which made us to pick our stuffs from the car and went in,dripping wet. After introducing my maids to Clara and Clara to them as my girlfriend and baby mama,i instructed Emaedo to take Desmond to his room upstairs and freshen him up and she adhere to it immediately.

"Can you make a warm tea for them please,the weather is too cold". •*I said to Kamsi and she nodded affirmatively,while Clara kept staring at her with mixed expression till she walked in and closed the kitchen door*•.

"For real? This two adult on bum shorts works as maids here?" •*She asked with that her usual disbelieving stares*•.

"Don't just start again. You better follow me upstairs to change this wet stuffs you're wearing instead of attempting to ruin the rest of our day". •*I seriously said in a cool tone and walked pass the heavyweight jealous champion as i head towards the staircase with her shoes and handbag,and she followed up after staring at for some seconds,and muttered "Gaius i am here to stay oh,for real" while i laughed out loud as if it's funny*•.

Getting to my room,i gave her one of my big T-shirt and show her the bathroom to go change,while i went back to my dressing room,pull off my wet clothes and drop them into a big plastic basket where i do drop my used clothes for wash.

"Baby i need a towel,please". •*She shouted from the bathroom*•.

I wore a tight boxers and a brownish chinos short that clinched tightly to my muscular thighs,pick a white towel and head to the bathroom.

I opened the door widely without permission to spot her fully naked and wet by the fresh water from the bathroom shower,while her firm boobs points towards my direction as if it looking for WiFi connection. Thank God I'm wearing something tight.

I ignored what my eyes saw and stretched the towel to her without going in,just to avoid the WiFi connection. And she gently walked close to me,smiling inwardly to the facial expression that i was trying so hard to hide as she took the towel from me.

"Where are you going to?" •*She asked as i turned to leave,and i stupidly turned to face her naked body again without muttering a word*•.
I guess she's loving the way i stare on her unclad curvy body.

"Hold this for me please" •*She said,handing over the T-shirt to me,and i unhesitatingly took it from her and watch her dry her wet curvy body Without doing or say anything*•.

She wrapped the towel round her waist,took the t-shirt from me and wore it before unwrapping the towel. The t shirt ends on her middle curvy thigh,making her to look so hot and sexy. While her erected nipples still points out to my direction through the shirt,and she smiled to herself as she caught me staring again,making me to look stupid.

I quickly pinch her left nipple and ran away,while she let out a soft moan(ahh) and ran after me,hitting the long towel playful on my head as we ran round the large bed room.

After some seconds of running around,i stopped by the bedside and picked a pillow to defend myself,and she dropped the towel on the floor,snatched the pillow from me like a Supergirl and throw it away,getting me wondering what's up with her.

She quickly attack my lips,and began to kiss me roughly,while i return the kisses as i grabbed her ass chick with my right hand and squeezed her right breast roughly with my left hand,getting her moaning in my mouth as she rubs my head.