Episode 5 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

And as my manager,I kept abiding to it only when is something official. And without wasting much time,we drove off.
.
.
After resolving the problem at the stock market,we drove back to the company about an hour later. I head straight to Amaka's office to pick my boy and left after thanking her for the job well done. I picked my briefcase from my office and we head down stairs. And just as we got out of the elevator,Desmond bye bye turns to the company's anthem,to the extent that almost everyone said the same thing till we got out of the reception hall. He just became popular in the company just within hours of staying there.
.
.
.
*Three Days Later*

Starting from that day,Desmond kept spending sometimes with me at the company after school period. At times he seeks permission to go spend sometime with Amaka at her office,which shows she's good to him. Because one thing i know about kids is that they dislike staying with those who makes them uncomfortable. And when it's time to go home,i will go pick him from there.
.
.
For goodness sake! Gaius you know i don't like showing off online,let alone my son whom i've kept secret all this years. •*Clara said on WhatsApp video call as she drive*•.

Seriously,i have no idea that someone snapped us. But was the big deal,it's just a picture. •*i said defensively regarding the screenshot twitter trending post she sent to me before calling*•.

The picture was snapped by unknown person at the reception hall,probably my staff or a client who was there that very day when my son kissed my forehead as i squat in front of him smiling broadly at the reception hall. The picture was captioned “Flamboyant boss mood. Gaius Dominic and his cute miniature". Having over 12k likes,10k comments and 10k retweetes

“Oh! You wanna know the big deal? Wait let me share the link to you,so that you can read the comments yourself. Some even thought that Thelma is the mother. •*she said with a serious facial expression as she drive*•. I wonder who taught her how to video call and drive at the same time.

Awww! Now You're talking. You're still jealous over a lady who is already out of my life. •*I expressionlessly said as i rest my back on my emperor seat and crossed my legs on my table at my company's office*•.

Did you just say jealous? •*She asked and i kept quiet*•.
Not that am scared of her,just that i hate repeating myself.😜 (Lol)

“Gaius am coming right away to pick my son". •*she said authoritatively,getting me a bit infuriated*•.

“Come to the office and take his permission card jor. For goodness sake, I'm tired of your inconvenience. Are you the first to have a son?" •*I upsettingly said and dropped the call*•.

Ah ah! Every time “i want my son”. Just a little conversation with her,the next thing will be “i want my son”. As if her son is making me more famous and wealthier than i was. Can't someone snap picture again? Or is it the public comments that is biting her? Come and take your son biko,her majesty. •*I said to myself as i glanced on my watch,(01:20pm) got up from my seat and head towards the roof to floor window of my office,which was the front side of my company*•.

I stood there,observing the out door activities before she drove in with that same latest model of range rover spot which was a gift from her father,and parked at the parking lot.

My anger flee as i watch her get down from her SUV. I still don't know how and why she has such effect on me. I do claim tough guy,i mean I'm really tough,but not when she's around.

She mounts on a five inches black high heels that gave her a perfect height. Followed by her black elastic jeans trouser that clinched tightly to her thick ass and curvy legs,and a sleeveless pink fashion designer's made top that has a fancy zip from it's chest to her upper abdomen and a stylish flay design from her waist to her upper ass,while the zip was left in between her bosom. Her artificial black hair rest on her shoulder,while she shield her eyes from sunlight with an expensive black eyeshade,looking so beautiful like a goddess and getting stares from everyone she came across as she bounced her way up to the entrance with that Nadia Buhari (Ghanaian actress) kinda catwalk she normal use whenever she's mad. I just pray she won't fall from that high heels at the entrance staircase with that her fast catwalk.