Episode 35 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

KARMA

“May day! May day! The general's convoy is under attack. I repeat, the general's convoy is under attack. We need back up. Over!!” My personal bodyguard radioed in to organization just as they began to rain bullet on my G63 in other to assassinate me. Of course, it's me they want.

“Holy shit!!” My PA exclaimed as they brought a metal cutting machine, start the engine and placed it on his own side of the door.
.
.
.
GAIUS
Location: General Hospital
Time: 06:45pm

“Doctor? How are they doing?" I asked the young man in charge whom might be at his early 30s as he walked out of the emergency room.

“Your son is fine and free to go. By God's grace we were able to save your wife, but the baby couldn't make it.” He said and shiver went through my spine.

“I am sorry Mr Dominic. It would have cost your wife's life, I did what I had to do for the safety of the mother. We were running out of time and options, coming out to seek for your permission would have been a risk of time.” He explained, while I nod with a teary reddish eyes.

“It's okay boss, everything will be fine.” Glory muttered to my hearing as the doctor tabbed on my shoulder before walking away.

“Let me have your car key.” I said to Glory and she hand over her key without hesitation.

“Are you covered?” I indirectly asked her if she was armed, and she nod affirmatively.

“Good. Go in there and stay put. Hit me up if anything comes up. I have to find whoever that did this.” I instructed and she muttered “Roger that” while I head towards the hospital's elevator.

Getting to their reception hall, the incident at the mall was still the breaking news on most TV stations. I walked out and straight to their parking lot, got into Glory's car and dialed Toni's personal number as I drove out of the hospital heading home.

“Good evening sir” Toni said as he picked up.

“Good evening Toni. An attack was made on me and my family this evening, which caused the end of my unborn child, and leaving a serious injury on mother and son. My main suspect is Dr Johnson Thelma, daughter of late Governor GT Johnson. Earlier before the attack, she called, telling me to watch my back. I want you to abduct her and take her to the safe house. I will be waiting.” I stated authoritatively as if he still works for me.

“Wait! You think She has the muscle to pull such weight?” Toni asked disbelievingly.

“No questions Toni, just get the job done.” I raised my voice.

“I am not trying to be disrespectful boss, but this evening the general's convoy was attacked, his bodyguard radioed for backup, but before we got there, the general and his PA was no where to be found, meanwhile all his bodyguards were found dead.” Toni said and I became speechless.

“Do you think she will have the muscle to pull that too?” Toni asked and I muttered “I don't think so” looking so fucked up because Thelma don't even know my uncle.

“I think it time for you to come back home little bro.” Dan said majestically, I don't need to be told that they were together.

“I don't work for the organization anymore Daniel.” I said with a calm and cold tone.

“But it's seems you need us.” He sarcastically said with a little bossy manner just like he always do. And I muttered “You think so?”

“Of course you do need our help, that's why you're ordering my agent to do your dirty job.”