Episode 29 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

“And here come the fucking prophecy.” I muttered to myself as i glanced from my son who was trying to get far away from the agent to the baton in front of me, which seems to be a key to my freedom and a gift from him.

One of the agents that have my hands behind adjust to pick the baton, and unintentionally let go of my right hand as he stooped to pick it. That was my last opportunity of getting away, so i decided to make a good use of it as i hit the stooped agent on his nose with my right hand, picked up the electronic baton and quickly used it on the second agent that has my left hand, and watch him crash on the floor as he got electrocuted....

“So friends. Let's enjoy this very moment.” I sarcastically said to the other standing security agents with a cool tone as i stood up and picked another baton with my left hand, making it two, and they backed off a bit.

“I said, Don't let him get away.” My uncle's husky voice sounded authoritatively from the wall speakers, and they quickly advanced without hesitations.

“Okay! Fine then.” I said and quickly punched down the first guy to get to me, use the baton in my left hand to defend myself from the next guy and hit the baton in my right hand on the third guy's neck, and then back to the second guy.

I kept taking them down with my fast freaky moves. Breaking bones with every punches or kicks i made, trying my best not to get hit with that baton that seems to be the only thing that can weak me.

“Surrender now or loose the person you cherish the most.” Dan said just as i knocked down the fifth to the last man, and the remaining standing four security agents stopped attacking me.

“Why are you interrupting the party big brother.” I said sarcastically as if i was going crazy as i turned to face him, still being mindful of the security agents, and spot him holding Desmond in his left hand and a pistol in his right hand, while Clara stood at a corner pleading him not to hurt Desmond and telling me to quit at the same time, which simply means she has no faith in me.

I wasn't scared of what will happen to Desmond and i can't tell why i wasn't feeling anything for anybody at that moment. I stared at Desmond, we made eyes contacts and one astonishing thing was that i didn't see fear in his eyes, which made me to brace and stayed strong.

“Be careful brother, before that boy that has my DNA in him will snatch that gun from you and throw it to me. Hope you know what that means? It will make things a lot more easier than it is right now.” I sarcastically warned him, and just then, the security agents with baton double up as the trooped in and surround me with the same formation. Yet it wasn't enough to scare me off.

“I swear i will put a bullet in his head.” Dan said as i moved an inch, and Clara screamed, while i glanced at that direction to spot him pointing the pistol behind Desmond's head.

“Daniel, Stopping Gaius has nothing to do with the little boy.” My uncle's voice sounded through the wall speaker, giving me more confidence.

“But that seems to be the only language he understands.” Dan said furiously with the gun still pointed behind Desmond's head, by then Desmond was already frightening. Maybe he just realized that the whole shit just got real.

“Shoot him if you're man enough.” I said audibly to Dan's hearing.

“Gentlemen. Shall we?” I said to the security agents as i advanced towards them to continue from where we stopped, and stopped instantly as i heard the gunshot.

I quickly glanced at Dan and that same crocodile reflect on his face for the first time since all this cold war between us started, filling me with rage i never wanted, the unstoppable urge of killing my own blood. “You shouldn't have done that bro.” I murmured still standing at the same spot.