Episode 1 (S3)

IF YOU READ TILL THIS EPISODE AND YOU DIDN'T VOTE ANY EPISODES, NA WENTI YOU AGAIN?

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

Are you threatening me? Dan just threatened me. •*I surprisingly muttered before the door closed,while Sonia kept staring at me as if she was terrified by the healing stuff that i still don't know how i possessed it.
.
.
*The Next Morning At My Mansion_07:01am*

"Daddy,Mum want to talk to you". •*Desmond muttered as he hands over my phone which was still on WhatsApp video call just as we were done with breakfast,ready to leave for school. While Kamsi dropped his lunch box on the dining table,close to him and muttered "Make sure you take your lunch" as she pet his curly hair.

I took the phone from him,pick his lunch box and my briefcase and head towards the exit door,after instructing him to meet me out side.

Baby? How're you doing? •*I said to Clara. It seems she just woke up,no make up,still on her bed and giving me that astonishing smiles that made me count myself lucky to have a beautiful lady like her.

Am fine. Good morning. •*still smiling*•.

Morning love. •*I returned her smile and she switched to a mean mood immediately,getting me wondering what's wrong*•.

I want to spend some time with you and Desmond. I missed you guys. •*she said pleadingly and i smiled*•.

Are you quitting so soon? The game is not yet over baby... You have to find us. •*I said as i dropped my briefcase and Desmond's lunch box on the passenger's seat of my high lander SUV and close the door*•.

Wait a minutes.. Do you live at the G R A? •*She asked as i head towards the driver's seat and i kept quiet(surprised) while she laughed out loud*•. That's one of the mansions at the G R A. •*She said like a champion and i quickly end the call*•.

Shit!! I've mistakenly gave her what she have been looking for. •*I said to myself as i opened the back door for my son to seat down*•.

Hey. Never let anyone into this compound,no matter who it is. •*I said to Kamsi who just accompanied Desmond to the vehicle and she muttered "Okey sir",and we drove out of the mansion*•.
.
.
After few minutes ride,I drove into Desmond school to drop him. And just as i gave him his lunch box and kiss his forehead,i heard a crash sound on the other side of my vehicle and gestured him to join the those at the assembly ground,while i go to check on my vehicle.

As i got to that side,i spot an old woman that is old enough to be my great grandmother squatting beside my vehicle as she picks her oranges that accidentally turned off on the floor one after the other in a very weak motion and drops it into her bowel. I wonder who allowed an old woman of that age to go around selling oranges. How did she even managed to pass the security man at the gate sef? •*I thought to myself as i glanced around*•.

No one noticed what was going on because of my big vehicle that covered that area,leaving me with no other choice then to squat and help her,because there's no way i will reverse my vehicle without grinding some of the oranges beneath it.

"Gaius the avenger. The only Dominic that has escaped death several times and has the ability to heal. Blessed by the descendant of Isabella,Hilda the ageless beautiful witch". •*Her granny weak voice echoed to my ears and i gazed at her,so shocked on she knew about me and my top secrets or am i hallucinating?*•.

Wait a minute.... Did she just said blessed by the descendant of Isabella? Hilda? A witch?

Is Hilda a witch? Does she have anything to do with my mysterious healing ability? •*I curiously asked the old woman in regardless of who she is and how she knew about me and Hilda*•.