Episode 8 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

And just as i was done,the door opened and my secretary walked in,still dressed like that.

“Sir. The financial manager submitted the company's financial budget for this quarter this afternoon while you were gone". •*She said as she stopped at the other side of my large table and stoop a bit to drop the file to my side of the table,giving me a clear view of her bra parted tits as my eyes stupidly traced it*•.

She got me staring at her bosom again,and i quickly grab the file as a distraction. This hotty secretary of mine is up to no good. She's using this as a privilege to seduce me and get what she wants,which can't be possible,not in my office.

“We're done for today. I will go through it tomorrow morning". •*I said to her as i dropped the file on top of other unsigned ones*•. “Go home and get some rest". •*I added and glanced on my watch,while she muttered “Okay sir” and head for the door*•.

Erm.... Nancy?

“Sir". •*She unhesitatingly turned to face me*•.

“Open the second drawer and take one of the executive's T-shirts in there,so that you won't go home wearing a wet shirt". •*I said as i point at the drawer adjacent to my private restroom,and she unhesitatingly head towards it*•.

I watched her still she opened the drawer and took one of the company's customized executive t shirt .

“You can use the restroom to change if you want". •*I said just as she closed the drawer,and she smilingly muttered “thank you sir" while i grabbed my briefcase and phone,ready to leave*•.

“Make sure you don't wear that to work for any reason,because you're not one of the executives". •*I said as i walked towards the exit door and she muttered “I know sir" as she walk towards my restroom.

I walked out of my office and quickly cleared my mind off her bullshit as i walk on the now silent hallway that leads to the elevator. 👣👣

And just as the elevator opened,i realized that i forgot to pick my iPad that was charging in my office,and i hurried back.

I bossily opened my office and walked in to spot Nancy standing close to the restroom door. The executive T-shirt was hanging on the restroom door handle,while the white wet handless band that was covering her black bra was dropped on the neat floor as she unfasten her wet bra. And immediately she noticed me,she quickly cupped the bra,and i stopped.

The wet bra has been unfastened already,and it's tinny bands was already off her shoulders but still in her arms. I can clearly see her irresistible breasts,excluding it's nipples that was covered by the just cupped bra,while she stared at me with surprise expression.

“I thought i told you to use the restroom for goodness sake?" •*I asked immediately to frame up,but deep down me,i was tempted*•.

“I thought you've already left". •*she said remorselessly as she let the wet bra drop,unveiling those thick nipples of hers as she gently took the T-shirt and intentionally wore it unhurriedly,giving me enough time to check her body out and decide what to do*•.

“Devil get behind me". •*I murmured to myself as i walked straight to the other side of my table,unplug my iPad and walked out of the office with both the iPad and the charger without saying a single word to her or looking at that direction again*•. (She don't have PhD in seduction).

I walked into my G wagon and drove out of my company,heading straight to my hotel/resort that i haven't been for a long time now.
.
.
08:45pm
I changed my mind from going to the organization and head home straight after a brief call from Clara. And when i get home,i spot Clara sitting on one of the long couch operating her phone. She was clad on that same T-shirt and one of my short jeans,while Desmond lays on that same couch,resting his head on his mum's thighs as he sleep,and the plasma displaying a music channel.