Episode 21 (S3)

(The Tough😠 And The Dangerous😬)

#All_Is_In_Order.

I just accomplished my first official mission.. Adding extra three men to the number of men that I've killed. And i still can't believe i jumped out of eighth floor. So amazing.
🚁 🚁 🚁
.
.
.
DAN
Two days later
Location: The organization

News Headlines: The former IG of police had been assassinated.

Next page: The former Inspector general of police Yusufu Abubarka and his two bodyguard was found died in his hotel room just few moment after been visited by a lady who disappeared after she dived into the swimming pool from the eighth floor.

"Eighth what?" •*I exclaimed mannerly and dropped the iPad on the table in my office after clicking on it's power button*•.

I mean.. How can human being do such magic? Or has Gaius initiated her into his supernatural bulletproof stuffs? •*I said barely audibly to myself as i pick the glass cup of Hennessey on my table and head towards the door to know who the knocker is*•.

"Oh! Guess who we have here?" •*I thought to myself as i opened the door*•.

"Glory? Come in". •*I said to the baby agent who's name had been in the lips of every cyberian since Saturday evening, wondering why she's here*•.

"Agent Sonia sent me to get her iPad from you". •*She said as she walked in, while i closed the door as she head towards my table where the iPad is*•.

Right at that moment, I began to see opportunities to approach her. At least to win her heart and be on her good side just to know what Gaius is planning to do with her.

"Why on a rush?" •*I said as she picked the iPad and turned to leave, and she gave me that questioning stares*•. "I mean..... Why not get yourself a cup of Hennessey. You know... Spend some time here with me. Let's just get to know each other the more". •*I smilingly said and wink at her*•

"I would have love to. Just that it's too early to start partying with a superior agent. Moreover is not yet weekend". •*She smilingly said as she walks towards the door. And getting to where i stood, I grabbed her one in a million waist and gently pushed her to myself, and she gasped with a surprise facial expression, trying to get off my grip*•.

"C'mon! Forget about the superior stuffs, let's be friends". •*I said without letting her off my grip, and just then her phone began to ring*•.

She stopped struggling to get off my grip, got her phone out from her pocket and glanced at it. Boss was boldly written on it, and she unhesitatingly picked up using the Bluetooth earpiece that was fixed to her left ear.

"Good afternoon boss" •*She muttered to the caller, probably Gaius, and i gently slide my hand from her waist to her irresistible ass and grabbed it, causing her to gasps as she said "Not Really Boss", and i smirked as she stare at my face*•.

"Somewhere around your office". •*She said as she boldly grabbed my innocent balls and roughly squeezed them without fear, causing me to loose breathe just within a twinkle of an eye, and i stared into her eyes pleadingly without saying a word*•.

"Okay boss. I will be with you shortly". •*She said and end the call*•.

"With due respect sir. The next time you will touch me in that manner without my permission....... I will cut your dick off". •*She said with a serious tone, let go of my innocent balls and walk towards the door, while i took a deep breathe and watch her leave without saying a single word*•.

"Shit!! I just fucked up" •*I muttered to myself as i unfasten my belt and zipped down to let in some air, and drank the whole content in the cup as i sat down on the three in one couch in my office, thinking of another way to get back at her*•.