Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Brick's POV

Hindi parin siya nagsasalita. Nakayakap lang siya sa akin. People are cheering for us but not for long because we heard a loud bang that made the cheery sound into a commotion. Her friends came in the rescue because they saw us still in the stage. I couldn't move because Hell is hugging me.

"Hell! Get your ass down here! Let's go outside." sigaw ni Hunter if I'm not mistaken. Her friends are trying to drag me us down so i pulled away from the hug. She is just there staring back emotionless.

Not long after i saw her hand moved and clutched her chest. That's when i realize she's bleeding!

"Ate!" i looked and i saw her  younger brother with his worried face, came next is her mom and dad. 

"Help my sister." i looked to my right and saw her little sister holding on to me while crying. That's when i came back to my senses. I immediately carried her all the way to my car.

"Get the fuck out of my way!" i keep repeating while in rush carrying her to my car. People are trying to know what's going on but they saw blood and get themselves away from me.

"Oh my! Ang anak ko." i heard her mom say while crying. "I swear whoever did this will pay!" 

"I'll take her to the hospital. Sumunod na po kayo." sabi ko nang humarap ako sa mom and dad niya.

"I'll drive her there." hunter insisted. Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

"Don't touch me. Hell is already in my car so fuck off!" i shooed him away. I ran into the driver's sit and drove like death is after me. I couldn't afford to lose her. 

When we got in the hospital, the nurses and doctors did their thing. After 2 minutes later, her friends and family came in a whole group and approached the front desk and asked for Hell, they just answered she went inside the ER 3 minutes ago.

"Calm down okay? We'll find whoever did this." pag aalo ng dad ni Hell sa mom niya. I can see anger in her eyes. Siguro sa kanya nagmana si Hell, because i can see her dad is a calm man and her mom is beastly - no offense.

"Call my gang. Let them know about this." sabi pa. Just when i was about to walk up to her mom, the doctor came out of the emergency room.

"Oh my God. Why is the doctor out already." nanghihina na sabi ni mom niya. Even i cant utter a word. If he came back in an instant then she didn't make it?

"Who is the guardian of the patient?" the doctor asked. Halos kami hindi makapagsalita dahil dito. We don't want to hear what he is about to say. I don't think we can accept whatever it is.

"I'm her d-dad." sabi ni Tito. He even cleared his throat because of a lump trying to build. I can tell because that's what I'm feeling as well.

The doctor heaved a sigh. "Oh yes Mr. Lawrence. I was looking forward to meet you but not in a situation like this." sabi pa nang doctor, mukhang magkakilala pa sila.

"H-how's my daughter." sabi ni Tito.

"That, I want to know who is Tanner Morgan? Because she said she's not going to take that bullet out of her if he's not here. She's still conscious i must say she's quite strong but if she lose a lot of blood, I'm afraid..." the doctor didn't finish his sentence.

At least she's still alive, but it kills me to know she's looking for another guy.

"Doc, Tanner Morgan is dead." sabat naman ni Jaxon kaya siniko siya ng mga kaibigan niya.