My name is Hell

PROLOGUE

"Lets hear it out in our local news about some students who had a little fight outside the school at exactly 2:45 PM. It is believed that the cause of the fight is because students cant control their angers. So here we are, asking some parents on how they feel towards these students that gotten in this fight."

"I didnt know my son is into this. I thought he is doing good with his studies. And i think im at fault too, i cant keep up with him everyday because im always busy."

Im intently looking at the screen while watching the local news. I am still paying attention even if im really not into this kind of shows.

"The police had an investigations about this incident and they found out that there is one girl who is involved in this fight. An unknown girl that is believed who started and caused this ruckus. How can a girl be involved?" The reporter said.

"She has some skills in fighting. We can not take her down. But we're pretty sure she got a blow in the head. Maybe she's still around somewhere." One of the student said, with some gauze on his right eye.

"But i got a question, why would you even pick on a girl and planning to take her down. Even if we know she got the skills to fight, that doesnt mean you can hurt her?" The reporter asked.

"Well... uhm... but she's stronger than what you think she is. Yes, she didnt do anything to us, but we need to take her down. We have some egos , man!"

I got up from my sit and went to the kitchen to get some ice. That news is making me feel weak. I went to get something inside the cabinet. But before i knew it, i fell down the ground. My head is sore from that hard blow i got from that..... fight.

~~~

I woke up from that throbbing head im feeling. i opened my eyes just to find im actually inside my room now. I shook my head.

"Crap, im doomed!"

Just when im about to get up, i heard some footsteps coming towards my room. I fell on my bed once again and pretend im asleep.

"This is not what i want. Yes, gangster life, but i dont want her to live in our world." i heard some whispers. And i recognize it's from my mom.

"Then talk to her. "

"South, are you insane! You dont know how i feel. It feels like anytime, she can be taken away from us. Ayoko. Kung bakit gusto ko na lumayo tayo sa lugar na yun, is to have a peaceful life. But what! She's one of us now."

My name is HellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara