Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"The girl you love? What BC? You love her?!" hysterical na sabi ni Jenny.

"Calm down okay? Yes, i love her." sabi ko.

"Are you out of your mind? She's a total downgrade for you. Bakit hindi na lang siya ang kinampihan mo then! Bakit nandito ka pa sa tabi ko!" sigaw niya. That's it! She's really pushing it.

"And you think you are not? Jenny, i thought you were an angel too, but you think you're not a downgrade? Who's on her right mind who will go for a one night stand? Tell me! And you're asking why im on your side? Because nobody is on your side. I want to at least be there dahil you're my first love Jenny. But you're the reason why me and my brother is not in good terms." there i said it.

She is my first love, pero she went for my brother. I dont get her. Magkamukha naman na kami, pero mas matino naman ako sa kapatid ko, bakit siya pa.

"W-wait. I am?" she stammered. Tumango naman ako. Bago pa siya makapagsalita, may biglang tumawag sa akin kaya sinagot ko na muna. It's my dad.

"Brick, kasama mo ba si Hell?" tanong niya agad.

"No dad, why?" tanong ko.

" Ah wala wala. Sige i'll hang up for now." sabi niya and the call ended. Hinarap ko ulit si Jenny.

"We should get back inside. Dont go anywhere out of my sight." napatulala siya saglit pero tumango parin siya. I dont want her out of my sight dahil baka puntahan niya si Hell at awayin.

Nagsimula na angparty pero hindi ko makita si Hell. I admit, mahirap ang iwasan siya. Naghihintay lang naman ako sa kanya kung kelan niya ako lalapitan. 

I want to feel that she misses me more than im missing her right now.

I miss her sweet lips, i miss her deadly glares, i miss her hugs, i miss her presence, i miss everything about her.

That frustrating moment when you want to know if a person is also spending time just to think of you.

Nakita ko naman si Jenny na tahimik na umiinom sa bar counnter, nakatitig lang siya sa drink niya at nakaupo lang doon.

Alam ko naman na lahat nang tao may kanya kanyang problema, pero hindi ko lubos maisip kung bakit nagbago siya. Yes, she's my first love and that will never change. May parte parin naman sa puso ko dahil i wouldnt be this concerned to her. 

I know wala akong karapatan para maghanap nang anghel na pwedeng bumagay sakin, dahil alam kong may mga nagawa na rin akong mabibigat na kasalanan.

And one is having a relationship with my bestfriend's girl. Si Mariel. Hindi ko inisip ang mga mangyayari , padalos dalos ang mga naging desisyon ko noon, at ngayon ay nagsisisi na ako.

I got blinded when she said she loves me just because i like her that time. I didnt care about others but myself. I know i will regret it in the future but what's done is done. At least i dont need to think about the what  if's in life.

And now, i decided. I will ask out Hell now. I know she feels something for me too. I know because i can feel it.  Whatever the outcome is, i'll face it no matter what.

I tried to find Hell at hinid naman ako nabigo dahil naglalakad siya malapit sa stage. What i did is i walked up to her and hinila siya paakyat sa stage na yun.

"ey, what are you doing?" sigaw na sabi niya. Nakarock music kase kaya kinailangan pa niya ang sumigaw.. i just smiled at her at binilisan ang paghila sa kanya papunta sa stage. Nang nasa gitna na kami mukha siyang nag panic.

"Wait, let me go!" sigaw niya. Couple of seconds napansin kammi nang mga tao na nagsasayawan kaya tumigiil sila sa pagsayaw. 

Lumuhod ako sa harap niya, and as if on cue, nag iba ang music. And everything seems to be in place. 

"Hell, i know this is so sudden but i just realized i dont want to live in a world full of what ifs. Remember i told you i'll stay away but still found me by your side? Because baby i cant seem to survive a day, an hour, not even a second without you"

People cheered because of what i said. This aint scripted. Im speaking from the heart. I looked at her, she's just staring at me back.

"I dont even recall how did this happen. It's just so sudden how i fell in love with you instantly. yes im admitting it now in front of them. im in love with you Grey Hell Trey Lawrence. I just want to be with you all the time. Even if how much you push me away, i still find myself going back to you."

"But i know you'll get tired hearing this for many times already. This is my last chance. Im asking you,, will you be my girl?"

I cant seem to hear the people around us. Im just focused on what she will say. She looked around. I even saw my dad and her grandpa smiling at us. Im glad they're happy for us.

She pulled me up and welcomed me with a hug..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahemmm wait, what's going on? haha. 

Comment please :)