Chapter 12

Chapter 12

BC's POV

After what happened the other day, she's been kind of distant. After i asked her if she likes me, she just stared at me with a shocked expression. But what surprised me is she rolled her eyes .

Flashback

"Really. This guy." She whispered. Rolling her eyes and trying to be calm.

"What, isn't it true?" I asked. And she rolled her eyes again! She really need to work on that rolling eye thingy.

"What made you think i like you?" She said in a sassy tone. I shrugged and continued eating.
"You always follow me around."

"That doesnt mean i like you! Jeez, so full of yourself. Tsk! "

Girls. They will deny it when you ask them if they like you. I mean what's wrong with just telling the truth.

"I better go. And please, dont assume." She said and left. I just shook my head. She's being defensive.

Flashback ends.

That happened the other day. Yesterday, she was being distant. And i only saw her twice, so that's strange cause she used to follow me around. Today, she was being like that again. But the thing is, i never saw her today. Not even a single glance.

"Looking for someone?" I faced him. It 's Michael.
"What are you talking about?" I said.
"Dont deny it man, you're looking for her. I saw her eating in the cafeteria." So i grabbed his jacket and dragged him with me.
" hey man! Let go! Where are you taking me?"

"Cafeteria. Im hungry."

I saw him grinning at me like crazy. But i ignored him and continue dragging him to the cafeteria.

Pagkadating namin dun, everybody was like staring at me. Well, i dont really come here often. Third time pa lang siguro ito. I ignored all of them and scanned the place. And there is the girl i've been looking for.

I walked towards her directions. Still the cafeteria is quiet. She's just staring at her food. There's something wrong with her.

"Hey."

Buzzing sounds started. Magiging issue na naman toh for students. I dont usually do this. If i need to see someone, inuutos ko pa ito. First time toh. Kahit sa girlfriend ko hindi ko toh ginagawa. She needs to tell me first if pupunta ako because we might get caught. Pero this time, kusa ang ginawa ko.

She raised her eyebrows and folded her arms. "What do you need this time?" She said in her sassy tone. I shrugged and sat across her. We just stared at each other.

"Ahem! So wala ako dito ganun? " nagsalita si Michael. Sabay kami na napalingon sa kanya.
"Eh ano ba kase ginagawa niyo dito?" She asked sounding irritated.

"Tanungin mo diyan! Hinila na lang ako bigla nang sinabi ko nakita kita kumakain kanina dito. Ouch!" I glared at Michael after i kicked his leg. Binubuking niya ako.

"And what exactly do you want this time?" Tanong niya sakin. I dont know what to say, okay!

"Talk at least right?" Sabi niya ulit. Hindi pa rin ako sumasagot.

"Did you just came here to give me a silent treatment?! You're annoying me." She said in an irritated voice.

"Hoy, magsalita ka na kase. This is not you man. You always have something to say." Bulong sakin ni Michael na kanina pa nakatayo sa gilid ko.

"Kung wala kang magawa sa buhay mo, leave me alone. Im not in the mood." Sabi niya. She's about to get up so i talked.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Napatigil siya. Tinitigan niya ako and she smirked.