Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Nasa office ako ngayon, waiting for Sir Gerard to come back from the airport. He went to get Hunter guys, and specially Tanner. They are giving me 3 days, three fuckin days to ready myself and do the punishment.

"I can't do this." I whispered.

I really cant do this. I mean, yes! I kill people, only if they hurt me. Yes! Tanner caused me pain, he even betrayed our group. But, I cant kill him. Why is it always have to be me?

Napaangat ang tingin ko when I heard the door opened. It's Sir Gerard.

"Hell, I know this is hard for you. But you need to do it. It's in our rule. This is the third time this happened. You just gotta give him a lesson."

"But how can he learn from his lesson when I have to kill him?! And you said so yourself, IT IS HARD. Then don't do this to him, to me!" I shouted. I saw him clench his fist.

"Im not the boss around here Hell. If only I could change the rules. But you know I cant, we cant."

I pulled my hair out of frustration. Damn it! That jerk really messed up my life.

After a long talk with Sir Gerard, "I need to talk to him." and I stood up and head to the room where he is staying. Not for long though.

Nagulat ko ata siya dahil bigla siyang napamulat when I barged in. He is taking his nap. Why bother, he's gonna take his nap forever if Im not gonnna be satisfied with his answers.

"Why?" tanong ko bigla. Mukhang naguluhan siya for a second, then he closed his eyes.

"Don't bother asking me." he said.

"You know you will die in my hands. But tell me your reasons, maybe I can help you." This may sound stupid, but I love him. I want to save him, there's a way I can save him.

He looked at me in the eyes. As if telling me something, but I cant figure out how. But he closed his eyes again.

"Talk Tanner! damn it! Don't make this hard for me. Why did you do this? You know I can kill you anytime. Even if I don't want to, but I have to! Don't do this to me. I know we broke up. But I still love you!" There I said it!

He looked at me shocked. Yeah, stupid I know. He broke up with me, but im here telling him I love him still. We've been together for years. He was there when I was feeling down. We planned our future together. Thought we were destined for each other. But fuck, here I am, the person destined to kill him.

Mukhang ako naman ang nagulat dahil he pulled me into a hug.

"One last hug, coz I ain't talking." Oh God how I miss this guy.

Then he let go. I was just there staring at him. Then he started talking.

"Do you really love me Hell? I mean, im about to die, in your hands, right this moment. But why aren't you shedding any tears for me?"

"I love you stupid, and you know I never cry for anything..."

"Until it really hurts you. I know that Hell. Why? Does it hurt a little now that im going to die in three days? Or if not lucky enough, now?"

"Then tell me your reasons and you will not end up this way. Tanner, im willing to do this just for you."

"Do what Hell? You did nothing!" he shouted.

"Im helping you in a way I can!"

"After all, im the one helping you." sabi niya which made me confused.